• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Starlight Aurate

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow... That has got to be one of the worst chapters I've failed at catching grammar stuff... Thanks for the review again. :) It means a lot to see a dedicated reviewer.

EDIT: Also, I'm glad Eras is turning out to be the character I wanted her to be.
    Hello~! This is your gentle reminder that you have seven days to meet the deadline you've set via the Fan Fiction Mafia. Hast thou finished your rewrite of chapter four yet? Yes? Awesome! Congratulations! If not, however, get thee to a word processor! If you need help, feel free to ask the Mafia for a word war! Good luck!
    So.... Once upon a time, someone left a very heartwarming review, but only now did I answer it. :D

I just wanted to personally pop over and apologize for not replying sooner in the four months it took after you reviewed my prologue. I don't have much of an excuse other than laziness, but I do appreciate the comments you mentioned. :)
    Hey, I know this is close to the slowest response ever, but I did read over your comments for my story. First, thanks. And second, I'll get a formal reply up soon and address those errors soon.
    I understand. Personally, being a grown up in the working world, I have to put my real name in my e-mail, so that would be somewhat sensitive info I'd be giving out myself. Sent the PM. Luckily, I'd copied what I wrote this morning and didn't copy anything since then. xD
    I noticed when trying to reply to you that your PM inbox is full. Sorry about that. Given the frequency of our correspondence (And the invaluable quality of the feedback), I start to think that maybe e-mail might be a more suitable method of going over "Burns" and whatnot.
    I saw the first paragraph of your review of Burns and I'd like to inform you that I just said that because for some reason it triggered something in my head that disagrees with it. I know it's hard to not use something that happens all the time, but I just wanted to say my thoughts, that's all. I didn't find it bad actually, it's just something didn't settle well with me and I just wanted to voice my thoughts.

Man, I think I should rephrase that part of my review...
    Your order is now ready for pick up at Forever & Again. I hope you enjoy your art work, and thank you for ordering at Forever & Again please come back very soon.

-00swms
    *high five!* No problem, and thanks for the response as well. :D

I usually don't comment on comments because it's so awkward sometimes, but in any case, I'd also like to say it's always cool to see a fairly new active reviewer who's also thorough (and actually otherwise on point). Hope to see you around more often~!
    Side note!

----------
    Don't use contractions during narration (I think that's a rule.)
    ----------
    It's not a rule. Technically, with past tense, you generally do want to avoid using a number of them (such as "she'd," "it'd," and so forth), but a complete lack of contractions in the narration has a tendency to render your writing overly formal and dry, especially in the cases of ones where the primary word in the contraction is a verb (such as "didn't" or "hadn't").

You also generally do not need a comma before a "thanks" serving in place of "because" for the same reason "because" rarely gets a comma.

Other than that, not bad in terms of reviewing. b)'')b
    "On Wednesdays we speak French."

That's...not really that much of a curse. :x Oh, just give me some green beans and we'll be fine.
    "Oh my gosh, Cosette, you can't just ask people why they're leading a revolution!"

Nope, I'm pure! I don't even curse anymore! :D EWWWW NO I WANT THE BROCCOLI.
    Yeah, she was good. As was like...more than half the cast, tbh. :F

Hi, I'm 18 and I've never been drunk. So ha. AND I SAID GIMME SOME OF DAT BROCCOLI.
    I also like "Do You Hear the People Sing?" and its reprise, and "Empty Chairs and Empty Tables". Same here, for the most part. He was in Madagascar and Sweeney Todd too, so not all of his roles are...well, yeah. :x

Disclaimer: I was not actually drinking champagne. AND GIMME SOME OF DAT BROCCOLI
    Ah. And "Master of the House" was absolutely brilliant. I don't know who decided to have Sacha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter as the Thernadiers, but they deserve all of the raises. I'm worried about any ceremonies involving Sacha Baron Cohen, though, given his tendency to go...in character.

No sports for me! Probably a good thing with all this champagne I've been drinking. :p
    Did everyone in your theater start giggling when Jean Valjean asked young Cosette where she lived too? Granted, I was with a bunch of high schoolers at the time, but the whole theater was chuckling at that part. Admittedly, this included me after a moment. :F

Thanks. :)

And happy New Years! :p *grabs champagne*
    I knew Hugh Jackman was Jean Valjean before I saw any promos, so I didn't get any surprises. I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises at all, honestly. NO SPOILERS PLZ KTHNX

I've heard bits of Vivaldi (in the Four Seasons), Holst (the Planets), and I've listened to Tchaikovsky's Romeo & Juliet a bit through my Music Theory class. I think I have listened to the 1812 Overture once or twice, if I'm thinking of the right piece (the one with the cannons). Stravinsky I already knew about, but haven't really checked out yet. I really have to be in the mood for the slower stuff, while the fast and technical pieces tend to be easy listening for me (what with that Progressive Metal/Rock background and all). We haven't actually found the time to do any of that learning stuff, but I did ask her and she did say yes, so it's a start I guess. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…