• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I just wanted to know if you were either going to be a Co ordinator or Trainer in my RPG Pokémon: New Heroes (Sinnoh). There is one Co ordinator and Trainer Spot left. When you see this, I can't make any promises that one of them will be available still, if that's okay. Reply to this ASAP.
    What if I say I'm not like the others?
    What if I say Im not just another one of your plays
    You're the pretender
    What if I say I will never surrender~
    You can have up to four matches, but seeing as ur waiting, I'll go ahead and take it. I'm a nice guy like that, and I can fit in one more match, I think... Plus some of my other ones are finishing...

Also, have you msn?
    Also, you may be interested to know that only the LOs (i.e. those with mod powers) can edit the normal squad subs, and of those, only Muyo and ABL really understand how to determine which are overpowered and which are not...
    Just thought I'd pop in and say yes to the question you wrote in the sigless squad subs. You did do it right, and you can start battling anytime. Welcome to the ASB!
    Our individual Sign-ups.
    We have to get the trainers done before we can ask people to be pokemon for them, don't we? |3
    Yeah, me and BG just havn't had time to make our sign-ups in the past few days.
    After we complete them, we will start.
    .... you will see....
    we should have it up by the end of the week....
    and then you will get why I am being ominous....
    Whaoh, already!
    Alright but don't make your sign-up so quick there.
    We are going to have some restrictions on pokemon 8D
    Nah, it be a surprise and then I'll give myself slap in the face for not figuring out. Thanks for the offering though.
    Not to be a bother or anything, but are you going to continue on your Genesis X roleplay? There's already three signups, yet you have yet to say if anyone is accepted or not. I understand if you're busy or something, but if you can drop by the thread that'd be great =D
    Of course you can. I am not a completely dedicated fanboy, and I started the thing. I just use terms that look like ninja talk to get them to change somthing I don't like.
    But, as long as you don't take it from another sereis, you are fine.
    Thanks, but no lute.
    I am cracking down on unconventional instruments. I will have to tell that to the others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…