• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Oh, you're in college? I'm only in high school... Well, congrats!

I have all three of the PS1 Spyro games! The third one is my favorite, cause it was fun, I loved hatching dragons, and I really liked Bianca (she was funny, pretty, and I loved it when she joined my side).

My brother used to be really into the Civilization series, but I never really got into it, mostly because it didn't really have a story or characters that hooked me.

I also really like the Final Fantasy series. Ever played any of them?
    Thanks, I think we're gonna need it. Apparently everyone is EXTREMELY unprepared, and the play's next weekend... ;;

Aww, thanks; I'm flattered! ^_^ I'm glad to know there are people out there reading and enjoying it. After all, it's one of the reasons I write - for others to enjoy. But speaking of that fic, I need to get around to updating it, haha ^^;;
    Our school is doing Beauty and the Beast this yearr.
    And yes, techies are quite awesome ^_^

Ahh, I wish I was a better artist, but I spend most of my time writing. I do like the doodles I've seen of yours though!
    Yay!
    ...And unfortunately, no. School's been pretty mundane lately for me, but I know it's about to be really busy once our spring musical starts (I'm doing light/sound stuff for it).
    It's leaving me less time to write... :<
    So nothing all that cool, haha ;;

How about you?
    Oh, hi! I've actually been meaning to say hello, since we've been 'friends' for quite a while but never got around to it, unfortunately. So... what's up? *lame*

I mean, er... what kind of video games do you like...? (you know, RPGs, racing, puzzle solving, the like) I'm an RPG girl myself. Right now I'm really into a game known as La Pucelle: Tactics, because it's got a cool fighting system and unique characters with an awesome plot (the only downside is that it's almost always 2-D, except for a couple special parts).
    Mira episode was Mira tricking Ash and co into help get a pendant that turn out to be a pokeball with a pokemon that her two best friends and her share but the town got flood for a dam and all three of the girls had to move, so they get sandshrew and while doing so Mira and abra get capture by team rocket and Mira pull "I'm your biggest fan" and ask if she can join and as team rocket talking saying they put in a good word to the boss, she teleport away, after they get Sandshrew team rocket attack but get blasted off and the group get teleported to hearthome city.
    The episode I think was rush, they should have made it a 2-3 parter episode to give a reason to why the dam was built and what were her friend doing and what were their names and Team rocket capture Mira even though I like it, I wish it could have been longer.. But that just me.
    ok just thought I ask.
    it cute but I not really a fan of Cheryl due to having the worst time with her when you first team up with her. plus she got three episode and Riley got two compare to Mira who only got one.
    I want to ask you, do you support any partner shipping (shipping with one or more tag partner from the dp games)?
    because there a shipping thread for all of them except for three that have there own thread.
    Haha.
    And yuss, Coldcoffeeshipping is my love! <3
    Yayy! It's kinda hard not to be drawn toward it, even if it's just one-sided I think. Maybe because Jun's fanboy-ish ways have made it one-sided canon pretty much, haha.
    Oh right, I saw those doodles! It made me consider the potential interactions between Paul, Dawn, and Conway, in a friendship way as well. Because I'm not big on Ikarishipping really, but I think throwing in Paul would make things hilarious xD
    I've been meaning to say this for a while now...
    But I really like the Dawn/Conway sprites in your sig!
    I love me some HeatTagshipping~ hahah
    those are good shipping here my list.

Cheekyshipping
    Buck x Mira
    Lucas x Mira
    Contestshipping
    Dawn x Kenny
    these aren't my favorite but I do like these
    Drew x Dawn (I see Drew being like a teacher to Dawn)
    Luican (the Elite 4 in sinnoh that use psychic type.) x Mira (I see him being a teacher for Mira)
    pearlshipping (same as the other two)
    Bishieshipping (same as the other three)
    4chanshipping Mira x Paul (just for laugh but I can't see them more than friends.)
    Bold mean I can see anything more than friends.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…