• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know this girl who actually brought the director's cut. Everyone had to borrow it from her, haha. It was amazing. Oh wow, awesome. What kind of shirt? Awesome though. :) I'm still in high school. I'm a senior though! :D

I really can't decide which album is the best, though. :( I love all of them really. But awesome! I hope it'll be soon!
    I shall always be a fan of Johnny. Yes, what he goes through is something so different and interesting. Hahaha, yes! Then how he left while listening to Ode to Joy (if memory servers right). Ah that Johnny. :)

I wish there were more people into Jhonen Vasquez's work. :( There is only myself in my entire school! But awesome. Although too bad Tak wasn't in more episodes. Oh well I have two kittens, haha. They aren't black though. :p MiMi? sounds rad.

Same here! I have everything by MSI. I love their music... a lot. Yes! Jhonen's artwork for the IF album was amazing. Lol, it took me a while before I realized HNB was in the video. I was like 8D when I first found out. Well I also have their DVD. I would kill to go to one of their concerts. ;___;

Well when your dad finishes, may you share the finish product? 8D
    Same here. There is something so amazing about his work. It has such a weird, disturbing feeling to it. It is so unique... hard to explain. Oh wow, you have such an interesting dad, haha. Do you happen to have a picture of this painting? Sounds like a badass painting. :)

Awesome! I remember when the show first came on, I was so obsessed with it. I would always anxiously wait every Friday to watch the new episodes. :D Tak is cool. There is something about Tak aswell, she just looks so awesome. Wow really? I would kill for your laugh. Well then, remind me to never get on your bad side.

*Hopes you're also a fan of MSI*
    Omg, yes! I am such a fan of Jhonen Vasquez. I really love his work and JtHM was amazing. Nny is such an interesting character and quite funny. Yeah, I know what you mean. Ah its been years since I've read "I Feel Sick".. but I re-read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac two months ago. But awesome, another fan. :D

Are you by any chance a fan of Invader Zim?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…