• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mm..Tempted to get Powersave now ;o;. But yeah, they made breeding and shinies a LOT easier in XY.
    mm okay. With the IV rater guy in XY, I realized that I actually had more flawless Pokemon than I thought, haha. I don't have hundreds like you, but I have a few.
    I also saw this thing called Powersave or something to clone poking around other sites. Is that considered "hacking"? Or at least would you consider that hacking? Also, I missed out on the Shiny ID thing that was going on. Is that still viable? ;o
    Oh btw, do you know any cloners? I want to get back into trading sometime, but like half of them I need cloned ;o;
    Hey man, just wanted to let you know that your inbox is full. So if it seems I haven't been replying, that's the reason. ^_^
    Correct, that's how agonist and a few other people caught their Totodile in dive balls, Chikorita in a nest ball and cyndaquil in a timer ball, he's already "hatched" all 3 kalos bred 5IV shiny with correct ivs, impossible with the time he posted em unless he was that lucky in half a week, also I apparently killed my first shiny, not sure when but it was within the past month and a half, it was a Wingull but whatever only difference is a green stripe on the wing vs blue, only needed its shiny picture for the dex and not it so whatever, makes ya wonder what ability, nature and ivs it coulda had but hey doubt it was 6IV right nature with its HA XD I do a lot of speed ev training so it coulda happened at almost any point, lol
    No, they can only be in poke ball types that can be traded to colosseum, or obtained through legal means in colosseum meaning the safari ball, park ball, apricorn ball, cherish ball, and dream ball are illegal no matter what
    They can only be caught in any ball prior to gen4 outside of safari ball if I recall, dive ball and great ball are legal though, pokecheck tells your games ID, Secret ID, and PID for individual Pokémon, instacheck found out the new code that was shiny numbers, its similar to how shiny manaphy is possible but not without trading the egg to another game who's ID matches the eggs SID and could hem intern be hatched shiny, so its similar to the old way traced eggs could hatch shiny but this time doesn't seem to match up SID and ID when traded but matches the eggs Shiny number and the games shiny number instead, going to be awhile IF Pokecheck can even go up to help us with hidden power save hacks
    The shiny number person had nothing to do with poke check, entirely different people altogether, they don't hack the game persay, they decode it so they can see what the coding for regularly caught Pokémon is and look at when a Pokémon is caught outside or normal means and how it alters the code, that's a flag and is how they are able to tell what's legal and what's a very poorly made hack, half or more than half of the power save pokes would easily be red flagged
    Goddamn phone was bugging out missing the touch pad so I couldn't reply, hopefully when the new one comes in totomorrow or Monday the problem will cease, I don't think they will since poke check isn't even up yet, the update before poke bank shut it down and they almost had it figured out, they shut a harmless site down and yet they don't and WON'T take counter measures for hackers to stop hacking -_-
    Your right, I whooped their a** though so it didn't matter much to me, I made a mislick with my mamoswine which cost it some health but it still bit fuc*ed their tram
    they didn't, i had the battle against them, you can't upload the videos though but you can save them you don't get banned from pss, this was a random passerby battle
    those things update when plugged into the computer, at least they did in 2008 lol, the battle video could not be uploaded because the mega stone was unreleased
    The unreleased legend, he works for the power save people if I recall so it is possible but no longer available to updated power saves, non updated ones still have the hacks on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…