• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [That would have been fine, too. :smh:
    IKR, gal?
    Me too. Yeah, the Anime is just beyond redemption at this point, tbh-- only a miracle can save it now, writing wise.]
    [IKR? "Sheer annoyance personified!" = OOC for Prof. Oak much, TPCi? Idiots.
    Also, on re-watching it, turns out JCC has Delia pull a TPCi TR and we are introduced to her first ever OOC line from TPCi: "It will only be the best for such important guests!"
    It's sad when I DREAD Ash coming back to his OWN house in English now because I have to listen to those two: I used to LOVE these kinds of episodes so much, gal.]
    [IKR? When Prof. Oak said, "I'm looking forward to hearing ALL about your new Poke-ay-mon!" in BW142 English dubbed, that made me cringe SO much for some reason! Delia...just...wtf...Sarah Natochenny, really? Godawful voice, gal.
    No problem: it was very well written. :)]
    [Thanks, gal: also, check out BTVA and look at Professor Oak's VC comments-- I cried laughing at what the recent poster said about CC's take on Prof. Oak-- it's the one where he talks about a "South Park" parody rendition of the character.

This is just too hilarious...I mean, I can't even begin to describe how funny this is.]
    [I really wouldn't mind The Origin's English staff dubbing the main Anime, gal: they could really help the dub recover, IMO.
    Oh, I see: I do agree with you.
    I can't wait to see it. :)]
    Yup, that's right! Gal, did TPCi even watch Episode #1 of their OWN franchise's Anime before writing that into Ash's English script during the late BF dub? Shows just how little these people knew about the Anime and its English dub, before taking over the dub: shameful, gal-- shameful.

It DOES sound like Yoshi a bit...funny story, that's still Rica Matsumoto's voice for it, so the English dub kept her voice over for it in that WTP.
    No problem. Nope, it's not. But the scripts are based off of 4Kids, so that wouldn't be too hard to adjust to.
    After "Whoa, she's holdin' a Pokeball" came from DP English dub Ash, I can't doubt that TPCi can stoop to any new low, gal.

Still, shameful.
    I see then. The Hindi dub is great, Dwail said it's better than TPCi's. I'll get you a link to it when I can.
    That's true. So, have you listened to the other dubs of the anime? Like German, Hindi, French?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…