• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• olá! td bem? gostava de te pedir um favor. eu tenciono começar um jogo de novo e pedia-te que guardasses uns pokemons que eu não quero perder. depois quando eu começasse o jogo outra vez trocávas-mos outra vez para a minha box ok? os pokemon incluem um 6iv JAP ditto e uns flawless shiny...
    21 episodes actually. :p Yeah, Satoshi is pretty bland most of the time, in-general I've been finding myself more and more cynical when it comes to him. I hope he gets some great Pokemon in XY I can care about, I'm hoping Keromatsu can finally get a big win. The guy deserves it after his current streak.

Yeah, I should act more like that in-general. Tumblr is my haven for more chill discussions honestly and positive stuff. Yeah, no rival most likely. Team Flare is nice and at least they're confirmed 100% now. I'm hoping Serena's rival will be more than shipping fodder, I don't think she'll go beyond one episode but I'm hoping I'm proven wrong and this character can finally get off the ground and show us what she can do.
    Yeah, I'm thinking about doing that too. I agree the last couple of XY episodes have been really weak and they're really inconsistent about the quality of them unfortunately. Plus in-general I thinking I'm angering a good number of Ash fans on this forum with my Ash Ketchum critique of him in XY so I'm thinking of taking a step back from this. Serena, I like her at times, but yeeeah, she's been bland the majority of the time without Bonnie to play off of. Manon's a cutie though and awesome, did more than Serena did in all of XY. Alan's pretty cool, can't wait to see this episode subbed.
    Wow, this is the first time I've seen you comment on anything anime related in a while, I take it you loved the Mega Evolution special as much as I did? :D
    CyberCubed joined Team Rocket =( christ the guy is getting negged faster than people are getting pos'd
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…