• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    well pm me on the chat and i'll see why you're banned from spp-wifi
    D
    well, yeah.
    but i doubt you're banned forever XD
    D
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
    Ouch. What nature is the mother? If she's Adamant, giving her an Everstone is supposed to make the baby more likely to turn out the same nature as her. It worked for me when I was breeding an Adamant male Swinub.
    Good. I've been tweaking my team and doing a few battles. Had a huge win streak going for about two days, then didn't win one for four days, then creamed a whole team of ubers. =D
    Heh. Sceptile's fast enough that if he can hit the opponent for enough damage they won't have time to hit him back. 125 base Speed's nothing to scoff at.

Also, I have a few suggestions for possible UU Pokemon. I play OU, but I know a bit about UU too.
    nah i already have a lonely treecko... he's decent he needs al the help he can with the ev training defence part. well normally pseudolegendaries ARE OU more.. and people on the serebii chat will just leave if they dont like it they will run = free win 4 me xD
    I thought Togekiss and Flygon were OU? Or do you follow a tier system other than Smogon's?

I have a Hasty Treecko, if you want it. It could make a good mix sweeper.
    Heh. Mine's my first and middle initial (my middle initial also happens to be Thomas XD).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…