• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be honest... Not one clue. They don't have that in Black 2 so all I knew was that they had 5 perfect IVs. Sorry wish I knew more.
    So I took the Pokemon you traded me to the IV Judge, and every single one except Tentacool has flawless stats except the missing one, which based on what he says, is 0. I was wondering how on earth you managed to do that for each Pokemon you traded me, because people ask me sometimes for a stat of 0 and I don't know how to breed that onto a Pokemon. Your advice is appreciated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…