• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well what do you think? I think my avatar says everything haha. Ever since Juan used Whiscash in such gracious and magnificent way was period when i started to like this pokemon quite abit. Its surf and rock smash are incredibly powerful, and i liked clever tactic of using tickle and hyper beam on Ash swellov, which to my surprise survived attack managing to do come back. Its design resembling catfish looks cool too.
    Aww what adorable furry Whiscash. Your lucky to have friends giving you such cool things, just like they are blessed to have generous and caring friend like you!
    Yeah, that would hurt her too. But it's just obvious the writers want Ash and Serena together, and they're not going to bother with Misty because they wont even let her cameo for some reason

She's OK. I don;t love her or hate her. It's mutual.
    Oops, I should be clear next time ^^

I don't know honestly. The thing is the anime is-idk I'm loosing hope. I don't care for Ash anymore ,or any of the characters so at this point...meh. The only character I like in XY is Clemont. If Serena did something I'd like her too.
    Nah, I still prefer Poke.

Did I say that? Nah, it's fine. I don't mind.

Oh okay. Myself? Well, I told you this one recent episode made me like it. So yeah ^^
    I know.

Nope, I still prefer Poke. It's my OTP, anyways. So how can I prefer ADV more if that's not my OTP ^^ Anyways it depends I dont know. I dont care if you do. It's not like its something important too me. I still prefer it to be one-sided more.

I see. But I don't think I'll switch to Amour. There are dozens of Poke who ships em;
    It's not a lot though.

Meh, I'm not a huge supporter like with Poke and ADV. I just think it's a cute ship now. It's kinda obvious the writers are going with Amour now, so you know what they say "If you can't beat em, join em!"
    Yeah, guess you're right. Maybe because I'm not afraid cuz Ash doesn't show hints.

You're right. I guess cuz I've been waiting too long. Been shipping pokeshipping since I was a small kid. 17 years has been enough and after rewatching the whole series (I'm on XY) to open my judgment I only ship w his companion
    Misty-OTP
    May- Big shipper
    Serena-ship-cute
    I know right? I really didn't want too either..but I can't help it, I had this one crazy dream about them that seemed SOOO real. And then that one episode where Serena slides over Ash to take a picture and after they blushed I started shipping it there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…