• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, sweden is only 2 weeks, but we're going to my another city in the states where I used to live, but my cousins live there now.
    Exactly. But this summer I can't work because I won't be back till September, so I still get paid but not so much. I will have more hours in when I return so more money though. Maybe when I come back.
    Yeah, it's summer we have more hours now, yay! *sarcastically cheers* at least I get more $$$

9 pm, but we have to clean which takes 15 minutes, so I'm usually home 9:45
    its fine.

idk, i'm leaving in four days, and i've been working too much, i'm at work right now..(have to see family in another state)
    Nope, I was fixing my signature and I accidentally deleted the shipping part. I went back on word to retrieve it but that wasn't the updated one. SO gotta update.
    Exactly. Smh, I don't get it. I still believe Orange is a keep away, if they're going to say Geekchic/Contest/Wishful/Ikari is than Orange has got to be.

It's going to be average I believe
    It frustrates me when anyone says that, how on earth was it more of a sibling relationship, in my opinion I think Ash and Dawn had more of a sibling relationship

I hope so, I think I will. I need to ask her ^^
    The fluttershy one was the most succesful one. Congrats, you have improved your skills since the last time you showed me your work.
    It's not that I don't trust you, it's a principle thing. Yes, you can show me your drawings.
    Well, that was not the reason why he is my ex-friend now but a result of becoming ex-friends. He thought it'd be funny if he slammed the first thing that he got his hands on.... Sorry I only keep things like Skype or Facebook to family and really close friends form real life. I feel un-easy about my privacy.
    My ex-friend busted my 3DS. My game was bought from the e-shop and is gone with it too. Sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…