• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheMaster327
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Duuude! Massive congrats on finally getting one of the legendary birds to shine! Your patience and perseverance is once again to be admired. Let's hope the remaining 2 birds won't be quite so elusive!
    Big congrats on finally finding a bird! It's great to see hard work pay off :) Hopefully it doesn't give you too hard a time catching it, but at least the hardest part is out of the way!
    Lemme know if you order anything else from varanus, chances are if she's busy I can probably squeak in a quick task.
    Finally caught a female/hydration lapras, albeit it took about 80 ultra balls (every single one I faced used perish song first turn ><).
    Doesn't matter to me. If you had an extra murkrow, I could use one for my NU team.
    That'd be possible. I'll use my trace porygon and dive balls, to try and get an overall nice look to it.
    It depends on how lucky I get with hatching. I have the male buizel with whirlpool/male auroros with freeze dry. Don't have the lapras with hydration but can probably catch a safari one.
    If you wanted me to, I could do that lapras assuming you didn't care about IVs (nature would be easily obtainable).
    You're probably going to bed soon, but I'm around if you aren't.

You can steal my medicham if you want (fake out, ice punch, drain punch, psycho cut) which is a jolly nature and 31/31/31/x/31/31
    I don't have access to Bank at the moment, so I can't get a Level Ball Meditite, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…