• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Rohanator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem! Really? It looked very good to me. Well, you did focus on the important parts well. No problem!
    Hey man! I saw your Ash VS Korrina alternate ending comic, and I must say it's very well drawn. And the plot idea is very cool.
    Hello Rohanator! I want to friend you since you are an Ash fan and I saw your fan-art, and its so good, actually one of them is among my favs.
    Looks like Froakie is acting all bad-a in the upcoming episode, hopefully it smashes Grant's Tyrunt come gym time.
    There's nothing wrong in re-reblogging your own pic lol. That's the only way you can reply to it. When you tag it, only the original post appears in the tag. I'm not sure what tags you use, but remember to use Pokeani for Pokemon stuff :)

Anyway, I think it was great,
    So, are you excited? Looks like Froakie's going to smash Sylveon, Double Team ain't a bad choice but I would have preferred something else.
    It's an awesome community, the Ash and Pokemon fans on there are all pretty reasonable and fun to talk to.

Mine is right here: cheekrub.tumblr.com
    Yeah, it surprised me, they didn't appear in any gym episode so far which is a legit surprise and the Furfrou battle was pretty good. Wobbuffett being useful still is really surprising, I'd say Inkay is about as strong as Yamask.
    ----------
    Thank lord this thread will get closed soon even though the same arguments will probably just go on in the actual episode thread lol. Seriously, no new problems are arising in this episode, it's the same we've been always seeing. Complaining about Pikachu having troubles and Ash losing at a gym ect ect is just a massive waste of time, anyone should realize this. It's always the same complaint, same answer and same counter argument and so on.
    At least we're seeing a base stage bird do something. That's new. Yaay.
    ----------
    Welcome to the heart and soul of a lot discussions in the anime spoilers section, idiot troll fans all baiting each other and idiot fans refusing to ignore said bait.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…