• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we've got 3 members of the party here in Gears 2, you and wolfstrikr want to join up? We'll be doing probably some Annex, and it's Double XP weekend.
    That's cool. I usually only play with a full party or 3 people, not usually 4, for some reason. x.x There'll be a spot for both of you if we play again.

I do not have Halo 3, and I would send some friends your way for the Recon armor helmet, but they've already done it apparently, and did it as a huge group, so it wouldn't have been pretty. x.x
    Right on. And same to you, concerning matches, they were very fun. ^^

Upon closer inspection of your games, it would seem as though we only really share Gears 1 and 2 as multiplayer games. Be sure to invite me to any games if you need a hand or something. I may even bring along a few other friends, too.
    So do I, but I seem to do better on Annex than Guardian lately, so I think I may just make the transition to it semi-permanently.

And you say Gears is practically your favorite 360 game, eh? I believe this may be the star of a wonderful new--And non-vocal--friendship...
    Hey, no problem. I had just finished a match with some other friends and was ironically pondering which games I share with other SPPf'ers, and saw you happened to be playing some Gears 2 also. Hope you don't mind Annex, although I am open for other games.

And I assumed you and wolfstrikr were on the same Xbox, what with joining at the same time and whatnot. Don't worry, the more the merrier.
    My top 5

1. The Nameless
    2. Vermillion
    3. Dead Memories
    4. The Blister Exists
    5. Either Snuff or Vermillion pt 2.

What other bands do you like?
    I don't do vocals, but yeah, Expert everything else. I play Visions for fun on guitar. I've beaten my drum set to death, so it's out, but I still can use the high frets on my guitar. : D Good Mourning/Black Friday Solo 3 FC recently(video ain't me, but hey, it's the solo AND he's lefty).
    Third party cooling fans have been proven awful for years.

And yeah, mine was a hardware failure. I just turned it on to the rings.
    ComplicitOwl. I have Halo 3, but I've been Silver for about 75 days and counting. I may make an effort to buy Live.
    Oh, yeah, I do have it. I expected to see a big "Kabut" or "Zilla" though. =P

I can still be up for Brawl, if you still have that chance.
    Yeah, I had some Brawls scheduled with some friends last night. You could have joined though, I'm sure they wouldn't have minded.

That last time, I did have co-op with my brother. But now, I have my own Wii and he has his own. However, we only have one Brawl disc, so we alternate between who has Wi-fi and who doesn't.
    Yep, back to basics, I guess. But I have nothing to do this weekend, so I should be ready to play at anytime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…