• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I actually have a thread set up for them over here~
    We're currently testing out a new raffle system.
    there's no way to know for certain without actually examining the data tha makes up the Pokémon. That's why I generally say that it looks legal from the information available.
    Well to be honest, I actually didn't quite get the part you had said (both times) about setting angles and stuff, I was just going off of the top screen wobbling when you move it forward, which was what I tested. Not to be rude, but maybe you should ask like in a help thread (there might be some system or general help thread...try to find the best one) here, or search/ask elsewhere online.
    Well I'm not even sure what your question is, unless its how to make that not happen...and I never really noticed it, from what I remember. I did just go get my DS a second ago and try it out, and I see what you mean, but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal...never really annoyed me when I've played...but who knows, could be different for an XL, I have the normal 3DS.
    If the name is like the Bagon's nickname Aggro on this picture http://postimage.org/image/77qxnt0ct/ then its a Japanese nickname in blocky letters then I know what your talking about, it would clear everything up if you could take a pictures of its summary page if its on BW 1 or 2 we don't completely know what to make of it without a picture directly from your summary game screen with the nickname and everything
    Okay, everyone is thinking its name where the nickname would be is English for mew, sounds fine if its in blocky letters
    I'd have to say both are hacked, deoxys with no ribbon, and blue or red OT boy or girl means blue is a male trainer and red is female, for game characters meaning when you start the game you choose male your OT is blue, did you understand that? Just asking cause I think there's a disconnect on that thread about mew now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…