• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uzamuzabuza! I'm trying to post one post every year since you left. Have I been successful? :D
    O YA
    For people who miss Uza or just enjoy stalking her, just email her at uza_chan@hotmail.com. She checks that. :)
    Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Heart Tin

$6 at Ghirardelli Chocolate

Ghirardelli offers 50% off select Valentine's Day-themed chocolates, including this Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Heart Tin for $6. Shipping starts at $8. Other deals on Valentine's chocolates at Ghirardelli include:

Dark & Caramel Heart Window Gift Box
    Valentine's Day Classic Collection Gift Box
    Red and Black Large Heart Gift Box

Ghirardelli offers 50% off select Valentine's Day-themed chocolates, including this Ghirardelli Valentine's Day Heart Tin for $6. Shipping starts at $8. Other deals on Valentine's chocolates at Ghirardelli include:

Hi! I'm a web developer with a little problem - for some reason, no matter how many times I update my Flash plugin for IE, it always says that I haven't got flash installed when I try to view flash content. Unfortunately I MUST test stuff in IE, even though personally I use Firefox 99% of the time.
    domain names
    shopping
    Ghirardelli Valentine’s Day Heart Tin

Hi! I'm a web developer with a little problem - for some reason, no matter how many times I update my Flash plugin for IE, it always says that I haven't got flash installed when I try to view flash content. Unfortunately I MUST test stuff in IE, even though personally I use Firefox 99% of the time.
    jersey city movers
    istanbul travestileri
    Hi! Just thought I'd mention that your Fanfics are awesome! Love the Advanceshipping ones! I've been going through all the old Fanfics that caught my eye and well 3 of yours caught my Eye! Just thought I'd say they're Awesome! :D
    JJ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…