• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's even more surprising. Starting your own site at 13 is a great achievement.(not any site but one which does have a lot of people following it).
    Hi, I see you are the founder of the site.
    Just checked your profile and found that you are 27. It's amazing how you created this site to be so famous only at the age of 17.
    What's your profession btw?
    I checked your January 2008 news in the archives, and I noticed you posted a final roster pic. Heck, even if you do that, I'd be happy.
    That's cool, thought you'd have others who do it for you since you own this site.
    Who's your favorite character? Misty I'm guessing?
    So quick question great powerful one, do you watch the Pokémon anime? Just curious.
    Not that I'm going to sway you one way or another, but do you plan on doing Smash Bros. coverage?
    There's also this.

6/26日(木)18時30分~23時24分の一挙5時間、生放送で、大型音楽特番を放送します。
    テレビ東京開局50周年特別企画「テレ東 音楽祭(初)」です。番組の総合パーソナリティーには、所ジョージさんをお迎えします。
    There has been an interview of the president of TV Tokyo recently
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/kaisha/message/

I don't understand the details of what is said, but in this huge text it appears to have Pokemon information which may be relevant and as today, is unknown to the fandom.

The question is, What is this? What Pokemon info have?

The info that I'm searching is if the break of 26th June is because of Naruto, and info from the new movie. (I can read where the kana of Pokemon and PocketMonsters appear and I know how airdates are typed in japan.

Note 3: I'm aware that a good portion of the text is irrelevant to Pokemon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…