• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pikamilk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't have the charm XD I refuse to get it because I think shinies are far to common for me now! (Besides that Gligar hunt...ugh that Gligar)

Oh my gosh xD you've been hunting that pokemon for what seems like FOREVER

LOL he is going to be the biggest MVP of all time really xD I love all the fanart with him hahaha
    It was good! AND CHARMANDER DID NOT Dx I had 150 eggs and I think I hatch 130 in time for 12am, but no luck ):

Yeah... elusive shinies... damn jerks they are! xD but pink shinies are great :3

Lol I know! You know none of those people probably knew what to expect in the beginning because it's NU - the only things they knew are what they heard before they had to battle him xD but I seen the video you sent me and 2 minutes of the final round for champion!
    Thank you ^^ I have an hour and five minutes before it's my birthday here! But I got cake tonight since I'm not going to be home tomorrow since my boyfriend won free tickets to a good concert!

Lol it does have a lot of good egg moves! And now you have all the good ones haha.

And yeahh! I just seen the video, how the hell did he EV train it that it lived a stab super effective EQ multiple times?!
    Oh my gosh me too x3 I'm hoping under 1,000. But I'm going to collect eggs now since I'm hoping to get a birthday shiny for tomorrow! I want my Charizard *-*
    man, you must really like Buneary xD

And I missed the whole thing today ): I've been waiting to watch them for a long time and i was out all day and it didn't even occur to me, I am so mad at myself! Hope they upload the semi-finals and finals. So mad! But I'll watch that video and at least I can say I watched one lol and pachirisu is something different to see!
    This specific one is Jolly. I have regular sets already for physical and special. I gotten a timid shiny Char through trade, but always wanted my own ID shiny Char, so i'm going to Jolly and since it's a shiny I went with a luxury. When in doubt, go luxury lol!

And I haven't Dx I've been at a game shop all day and they don't have "customer" wifi. So I couldn't watch ): but I'm home now and twitch is open but just says will be right back lol - DAMN it's just TCG xD
    Yeah, it doesn't matter what ability this one hatches with xD although I did want to catch a female HA just to have that option lol.

And maybe, I'd have to see it's moveset and actual stats first. I'm more into it have color matching / dream ball collection. I asked ashcrimson but we had trading problems lol.
    LOL no, I started MMing for Charmander x3 the shop is on the down low, so I have time for personal projects haha ( not that eevee wasn't a personal project lol)
    It's okay ^^ I'm going to try and get one with just the ditto (harder.. but I'll feel more accomplished if I get one with just ditto XD)
    I may bred twenty more... but then I want to get an Electrike too lol I thought it would be a lot less complicated because of the high IV parents... but NOPE!
    so you used a male HP ICE with the mother? I'm using an HP ICE ditto with a 5iv flawless eevee lol should I stick with the one that has the 28/29 in defense or keep trying x.x I feel like I won't get any better any time soon lol
    I'm messaging you here because it's separate from the PMs I guess xD but I went and tried to HP breed and out of 30 eevee, 8 had HP ice but all were missing one stat and it was a lower IV. Besides one.. it had 30/31 in everything but defense (that was 28/29) how long did it take you to breed perfect HP ones?? Or did you settle lol
    Well thank you! I'm glad you think I'm nice :) I wish I had something more to give you but I recently put all of my breeding rejects on PokeBank so I didn't have anything left in my boxes that was worth anything. I do try to give people some nice breeding rejects when I have them sitting around, though.
    Thank you so much! The Pokemon I have don't have anything useful on them. I'm sorry. I didn't have anything else. Also I completely lost that Lucarionite. I could not find it to save my life. I think I attached it to Mudkip in my head and then didn't do it in real life... it's like 2:30 AM here so you'll have to forgive me :/
    Tomorrow I'll be available around 4 PM my time, in GMT -6. If that doesn't work for you, I'll probably be home early the rest of the week after tomorrow.
    So my Enigma Berry crop, which I thought I took good care of, only gave me 2 Berries..... *sigh* It's going to be a looooooong week. I gave them some Amaze Mulch this time, so we'll see if that helps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…