• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• By the time the league came, the only trace of Conway was his *nerd* persona.
    That would be a good trope name. Or the Goku movement.
    B-But he took out a Mega Evolution!
    Agreed, he was never as good after that.
    Then he just becomes OP.
    Korrina will probably only use Lucario against his full team, and people will STILL call it epic.
    The only somewhat decent episode was the one with the ghost from what I remember.
    That means he might still be better than.
    Ash will only beat M. Lucario in the worst DEM possible.
    Yup. The XY Gym battles are better than BW's so far, IMO.
    Not too much, TBH, but I do like that XY gives the Gym Leaders by giving them more of a role
    than having Ash beat them and then they're never seen again.

M17 looks like it's gonna be better than the XY Series, though.

Not to toot my own horn, but I I like the Kalos sequel more, but most readers
    so far think it IS good, but think Destinies United was better due to having better
    characters to work with.
    I hate her right now, but I'm willing to give her 18 more episodes before I give up on her completely, man: no offense to her fans, though-- it's fine if you like her, but I don't, I'm sorry.

Exactly. I don't even want to talk about what they did to Brock in DP...in his words, "don't mention that name" so to speak.

IKR? Nice analogy, man.
    True enough. He was decent enough, after all if Meowth didn't pull off all that friendship DEM, Pikachi would've won. So it was narrow. Agreed.

Lmao, one who's trying too hard to be cool. Beyblade feels like a children's show, even more than Pokémon now.
    Yet somehow we're all wrong for not liking her if we don't. :smh:

Exactly, man. IKR? He needs to grow up.

Once again, I couldn't agree more, man.
    I thought he was good in Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. He sucked in Unova and in Kanto he was below average. Mediocre? But this is the guy who won the battles frontier, the highest achievement he'll ever get.

Agreed, they're generic and bland.
    IKR, man? lol.

Unfortunately he has a lot of influence over these things, apparently: it's more or less the seiyus fault, along with his, for regressing TRio back to what you see now in XY.

Exactly, or they could've taken TR down and become heroes or something instead as well.
    Agreed. It did? Didn't know that lol.

They're about as generic as store brand food lol. They're all Anime stereotypes.
    Forget that, I can't believe anyone actually thinks Ash is getting older when he's not, or that he's going to become a Pokemon Master lol. xD.

Thanks. lol. Exactly, man. He kept whining about BW TRio saying they were robots and he wanted DP TRio back and he ruined everything, more or less.

Thanks. IKR, man?
    Same here.
    It is indeed.

Nah, I think for the "main series", I'll wrap it up, here, but will do a spin-off which is pretty much my version of "Pokemon Side Story".
    IKR, man? lol.

More or less the same-- both give me a headache. Pretty much...thank Mr. Dogassu for that (Dogasu).

Exactly. Good in OS and BW, but very lame in AG, DP, and XY.
    It was decent enough to me, wasn't too bad. Now the Unova League, that was ugly.

Thanks. Yeah, I understand that well. I think it's all of it in general lol, I can understand children card games on motorcycles, but spinning tops saving the world? There's only so much fantasy I can take lol.

I had HeartGold first, then I traded my game with my sister, she gets the opposite versions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…