• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Used Cain as a decoy, I thoguht of it too late and immdiately afterwardas Gharnef left. Somehow I muddled through to chapter 24 (and forgot ot recruit like 4 chracters), any advice?
    Well the only units I haver thaqt can survive one of his attakcas are Wolf, the general, and Cain, the paladin
    I played and remembered why I lsot it. I stopped aplyign for a while cause gharnef kept killling my people when they tried to cross the bridge. Somehow he always hits no amtter what. And he is so slow but still he hits. He had a 63% chance to attack WOLF as a general. Yet somehow he hits twice and kills him. Any ideas?
    It has been reposted! ^^ It's completely new, except form the fact that it's the same person, only about ten years older, and she's not from a rich family. She does have the same pokemon as she would've done, though. This time, it's under the name: 'The Path Towards Home'. Hope it appeals! Please review ^^
    Oh, and I'd like to point out that it wont be set in the past (or, I should add, with Gene Hunt^^), but I've made it so that she has visions of the future from time to time, which should serve in place of the usual 'memories form childhood' thing.
    haha, thanks. Just to say, the new one will be totally re-done. I'm not sure if a rich setting will be the right background, and I think it'll be crafted more closely to teh storyline of the 'Life On Mars' saga. Thanks for liking it. ^^
    Hello, Lugia*Master here, writer of 'The Crystalline Coma'? I'd liek to apologise, I mean, I know that the story itself wasn't that good, and that's kinda the reason I'm apologising. I've requested it be shut down until further notice, so I can re-draft, re-write, revise and re-think it through, and then I'll post it again. Sorry >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…