• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem, it's true I guess.

Pretty much, remember this line? "I'll use my trusty frying pan, as a drying pan." Best line said in the whole show period.

But it's true. XD
    My heart, it's been punched thanks to that. Ohh...

IKR? They make the best dubs by far.

Great minds do tend to think to alike. xP
    Lmao really? Poor Ash then, he just became a tool, oh wait he is one haha

A guilty pleasure?

also, is is bad that the first thing I notice about your sig is Tea and Serenity's chest both lol?
    It's sad how he has to rely on "special training" just to beat gym leaders and then never uses it again.
    And no more OP ones!
    Really?! I thought it was the other way around lol.

I see then, makes sense in at way.
    Agreed. Using Pikachu like a "secret weapon" or something. There's something about XY's animation that makes Thunderbolt look very powerful, IMO, but that's just me.
    IKR? Agreed aside from Bunnelby being used to track down TR and it appears again in this week's upcoming episode along with Chespin.

Yeah, actually:
    - Feraligatr
    - Dusknoir
    - Crawdaunt
    - Infernape
    IKR? I thought only main characters are allowed to use friendship like that lol.

True enough, but everybody is so stereotypically dull and it's not funny. So by default I hate them.
    I'm used to it after Johto.
    Yeah, I get what you mean.. But I'm glad XY isn't battle heavy like DP like when
    we had like 3 battles per episode.

Maybe.

Thanks.
    If someone else wants to duck tape Ash's mouth when he says "kay" or "o'course," be my guest, please.
    Seriously, though, I agree.

[Almost anytime TR are brought up other than BW.] True, man.

Thanks.

Ash's Father: Why are you still 10?
    Ash: Well, you see, dad: o'course when I was travelin' with the ladies, I kinda got thinkin' and ya see, why don't I suck their life from 'em, ya know?
    Ash's Father: Why do you talk so strangely?
    Ash: Ya see, TPCi made me this way, o'course.
    Ash's Father: Who's TPCi?
    Ash: Dad, you're not seein' things: we're talking strong! You remind me o' me!
    Ash's Father: Son, you need to go to a psychiatrist.
    Ash: 'Kay, I will, o'course.
    Not sure: could go either way lol.

[I'm just assuming this from that birthday cake and his constant praise of retard TRio lol.] 50/50 chance, man.

IKR? That would be a real twist haha.
    Who wasn't better? Oh, right, other people.
    They screwed Gohan over lol.
    That Lucario was weaker than Korrina's? It doesn't count, he was gonna lose anyway!
    The sad part is it's true, man: IKR?

[Dogasu just wants Megumi Hayashibara to jerk him off while listening to Inuko Inuyama singing Nyasu's party, bro, so that's not a surprise-- he's a very sexually frustrated elf, you know.] True, man.

IKR?
    He was just DP Brock if he were a withdrawn nerd.
    That's true, Gohan is still stronger to me.
    He won't lose to a Mega in the league, it doesn't count!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…