• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I cannot forget that! And bug type fear development.
    Yeah, that's all it really needs to me. I'm not hard to please they just suck.
    He contradicts himself constantly.
    Hoenn was filled with water so if they would have stayed true to the games, it would have been great. She could have also had conflict with Team Aqua/Magma.
    True but it's so easy to fix it.
    "Even good trainers lose, it's how he loses and recovers from his loss that counts!"
    Depends on the writing, but since it's Johto, they would have been great.
    Hey, there's still hope. A little...
    It had the moves to counter his team and he still won! BADASS!
    We could have had Egan from Master Quest as a rival, or Andreas from that Seaking fishing competition.
    That's so true.
    OMG AWESOME!
    My heart has been punched!

My head is hurting again, I need something to take care of it....

lmao, too likely at this point. XD
    But, he should keep one tho..

Wow, now I want to go turn off my computer.

but he was staring at her whole she left the screen, that counts for something lol. XD
    Ash should just donate 29 of his Tauros to some orphanage or something, he only uses one anyway.

My head actually is in pain from hearing that.

That outfit was so wrong yet so hot lol. xD
    They can't break tradition if it annoys us.
    Which Unova Pokemon would you want Mega Evos for, aside from the starters and legendaries?
    I would like it if he could put all of his special training methods to good use in the league, especially against his final opponent.
    Or Charizard (Again).
    Eh not weak just underpowered.
    Tom still has an edge over him while it's up for you to decide between him and Carly.
    If he can't beat Viola's Ice Studio, he won't beat Wulfric.
    For both Charizard and Mewtwo, two Pokemon who didn't need it.
    Whatever you say. lol
    Thanks. I wanted to take it slow for that so he didn't advance too fast.
    He's got so many of my favorite Pokémon, or introduced me to Pokémon I never knew would be my favorites.

IKR? Or this too. "I am a flaming Moltres!"

Oh my Ra really? But then again May from Pokémon is like 10 and has a curvy figure too lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…