• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem

Exactly. I dislike DP-XY Ash yet I want Misty to be with him a lot lol. Buy if it was OS and AG ash then heck yea
    Okay.

Well, I ship characters I dislike with characters I like. If they make a good couple I can't let my likes and dislike cloud my judgment.
    It varies. Not for very small things though.

Nope, always thought that. How can a ship change my opinion on a character? those are two complete different things.
    I usually let people know if they even bother me. I'll literally say "you're bothering me stop" but I haven't said so, so that means your fine.

I can see why you think that, but that's not how I see it. I guess it's just all in the matter of opinion.
    I see; don't worry about it

Pikachu! :D and they have side mascots like chespin, bulbasaur,, squirtle, etc

Probably and her relationship with Bonnie
    Well, you haven't pissed me off at all....so..

Oh I see. You like soccer? I didn't watch it I only watched japan cuz of their mascot xD

She has a motherly nature rather than the other characters.
    Well, idk, have you done anything to annoy me like my brothers and sisters ? Nah, so you're fine.

That's very good.

Like I mean her nature is sweet and caring. Average characters are not like that. Anyways she's not my favorite character or anything. S
    Yeah, I just get annoyed very easily, and then transitones to Misty mode xD

Cool! That's pretty powerful.

Well, she has a personality, but no goal. She's sweet and caring, but quite boring.
    I think I found out what Dawn has been doing since she left after DP.
    Yeah, she gets mad, but she doesn't show it unlike me, when I get mad I'm like Misty xD but when she's mad she uses the silent treatment or starts being unbelievably rude.

Yeah tell me about it!
    16 year old-she gets annoyed easily, she's really rude and she never listens to me when i really need her. I'm saying this because a year and a half ago we used to be best friends, and then she met the wrong people and changed. The twins are just annoying. You know, how annoying little kids are. Just like that.

That's fine! Cool you got a starmie in general xD Ahh, I had a starmie on my red team.
    He's very friendly, and we like the same things. I have 4, one's a girl who's 16, the other are twins (ugh 12 years old boy and girl) and then there's my 14 year old brother.

Nice!
    [I'm sorry I haven't talked to you much. I've just had a lot to deal with in my life for the past week and half. If you'd like to listen in, then ask me in PM.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…