• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, we do have clubs and activities after school but their only 30-40 minutes for once every week, we can barely make 150 hours by the end of year and that is if we start right on day one, so either way we have to do something outside of school too. The teachers are resistant to help us with ideas and rather give us feedback on what we think up ourselves, its hard to find someplace to volunteer when I need a supervisor to call in the school each time to verify I actually did it and to make sure the said place doesn't earn money from my volunteer work. xD
    Wow! That sounds amazing and really fun! What I'd do for a Japanese meal and a Manga library visit every week...
    CAS really really sucks, I only have one hour down for action so far and just found an activity for creativity, I really don't want to fall behind but theres not much I can do for service. I think math studies isn't that bad either, my math is so terrible though I'm always asking my friends for help, haha. (Math HL is unthinkable, I can't even say it with a straight face)
    Ah right! I read your posts too, your still settling in right? I hope your doing well! ^u^
    My main courses are English A HL, French B Abinitio, Biology SL, Psychology HL, Math studies SL, Art HL, and the three DP courses that are TOK, EE, and CAS.
    CAS is being such a pain right now... I still barely have any hours down. xD
    Yep! I'm taking the IB Diploma Programme at my school right now, are you doing something similar? o:
    I'm using Poison. My team thus far is Ivysaur, Nidoran- F and Zubat. So far my end team will be Venusaur, Nidoqueen, Golbat, Haunter, Venomoth/Muk/Weezing/Tentacruel/Beedrill (might go back and catch one) in the last 2 spots. And yeah, monotypes are cool. I'd like to do one in either B/W/BW2 or X&Y. More type choice I guess.
    Not much to be honest. I went to a comedy gig by Russell Howard which was fun, I've visited Scotland, started a LeafGreen monotype and a Pearl runthrough as well as played some WoW.
    Hello, how are you? It's been ages. What've you been up to? You don't seem to post in the guild anymore - are you still in the guild or did you leave and I forgot?
    I was so excited to see that your hunt finally ended! Hopefully your next hunt is way way shorter and not a duplicate. As far as I know sr-ing lapras works the same way it does to sr drifloon, it'll stay as long as you're in that area/room but disappear when you leave.
    Congrats on finally getting a shiny! It'll be quite a memorable hunt :) Shiny Arbok looks so cool and will look great on your BQ! Hopefully future hunts don't drag on as long as this one did. Good luck!
    Heya! Thanks for the congrats and you really made me laugh when you mentioned Cheeks! I guess I have to keep her name now, huh? I just finished EV training her, so she will be a great help with capturing Pokémon, anyway! It's just funny because Bidoof was one Pokémon I really was not a fan of, and I didn't really want to go for a shiny. But your games have other plans sometimes, don't they? :p

The main reason for this message, though, is that I just wanted to say to hang in there with your hunt. Good luck!
    Aww, thank you so much. It means a lot to me! I've never had a pet go through surgery (besides fixing) so it's scary, but lots of people are wishing us well :)
    Thank you for your thoughts c: Hoping you get that BQ shiny soon though - it's well overdue!
    Just stopping by to wish you some extra luck on that ridiculous hunt of yours >.< I know it's a pain now, but it'll be amazing when something finally shows up :p
    Hi Roseheart! I saw your post on the Student Lounge thread, so I thought I'd say hello :) I would tell you to stay calm, and focus on whatever needs to be done
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…