• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think Charmander will, Tierno is featured in the middle and he's the most popular of the three losers so i fully expect for him to be given the lion's share of prominence in this arc. Though part of me thinks they'll just do anything given these episodes were probably made before they knew Tierno was the most liked. I think the Floette boat has passed with Mairin having Floette and the whole AZ story line likely playing out in the anime at some point too unfortunately.

I really don't think they'll struggle, I honestly just think Ash will be given what he wants with ease. Ash is a wish fulfilment character, as stupid as it sounds. He's a character for fans to identify with and insert themselves into the place of. That's why many fans get so bothered by Ash getting attacked because it's like them personally getting attacked. That's why he has such few personalities traits of his own. That's why he's portrayed as an ultimately perfect avatar for viewers. He's the Bella Swan of this franchise or a husbando for fangirls.

I hope Iris cameos, I want cameo but I pray it's not crappy like Dawn's. As for KAORI voice acting again, I noticed and I honestly don't think that's really going to change anything about Haruka's role in the anime. I'd love for a May cameo because I'm in love with May a lot but I don't see it happening honestly. I was thinking perhaps she could be featured on TV, Marina-style like in DP showing off a new Pokemon and an evolved one in a Contest that someone could fawn over. I do wonder how May's journey went though, she apparently had a small losing streak before the Wallace Cup. :/

Meh.
    I just think they wanna ***** out the Kanto starters for all its worth, hence the lack of debuts. Hm...Honedge seems nice, I'm down for it. Yeah, I actually was thinking of Fancy-patterned Vivillion myself. Or Poke Ball Paris Pattern would look nice :3

They won't struggle for it, Lucario struggled because of its aura. Ash won't struggle because the character is utterly perfect in XY. He'll get his Mega Ring, stone and evolution with relative ease and have this Bad-A supercharged for Pokemon no freaking reason other than to show off and glorification. Serena, Bonnie and Clemont will sit their with their unevolved Pokemon doing nothing but drooling over him. I like all three, but they are his fanclub by this point.

I don't expect anyone to get a Mega Ring, they technically already showed the tower in Korrina's flashback anyway and her getting her Keystone glove there.

Yeah, plus isn't Ash against inducing evolution on his Pokemon? That'd be OOC. Like Pikachu, he wouldn't make Pikachu ever Mega Evolve if it got a Mega Evolution, right?
    I could simply see that happening actually, Gourgeist's feet seem usable. Personally, I was thinking Serena could get an undebuted Vivillion? I'm still pulling for Skiddo ultimately though, but man they are taking their sweet time with Serena. Bergmite and Litleo seem okay too, just not Spritzee or Binacle.

The auraholics and Ash stans haven't crawled back into their holes and caves despite Ash's aura not being mentioned once at all through out this arc. and the whole thing being able Korrina, Lucario and its aura? I don't want Ash to get a Mega Ring at all tbh, but I want Serena and Clemont to get them but I know there's no way they could get them without Ash getting one. I'm ready for Ash stans to STFU about Ash getting a Mega already. The Korrina arc. was good because I got a break from Ash, I don't need five episodes of Ash showing off and being portrayed as this amazing action hero 24/7. I'm doubting he or any of the Kalos trio will get one now, because of the Mega Evo specials and how they're portraying Mega Evolution.
    Yeah, Noibat got the short end of the stick. I could really have seen Serena getting one.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Or possibly them all getting lost in a forest. Maybe Serena can get a Gourgeist in the future, I know Jessie has Pumpkaboo but it could stay unevolved.
    Eh...I don't think she's getting anything. I just think they're using her pic for the summary, not looking forward to a Trevanant episode when we just had the Espurr episode a while back.
    I haven't checked out the thread yet, I saw the new episode though. Jeez, you figured people would want Serena with a new capture :/ More Ash though?

source

EVERYDAY I REALIZE SERENA COULD BE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF XY MY HEAD HURTS! IT DOESN'T HELP THERE'S SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL FAN ART OF IT! I should be watching Serena kick *** in Kalos challenging gym leaders with a Chespin, instead she's given Fennekin because it's stereotypical and she's made weak and inept and given a stupid crush that will lead no where. Ugh! Instead I'm watching Ash run around a regon for the upteenth time with three companions who are used as his fanclub. I love Clemont and Bonnie, but man, it does seem like they are "fanclub-y" toward him. Though it's not as bad as Serena.
    Meleotta tried to kill Lenora...? 0_o;; I must have missed that update. PokeSpe isn't perfect by any means, I just really enjoy it because of how different it is and PokeSpe fans are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more better than Pokemon anime fans, seriously Pokemon anime fans never stop with the chronic bitching over everything. And their dumb "wars" like who's the best PokeGirl or Amourshippers VS. Pokeshippers or Coordinators VS. non-Coordinators and ugh...it's all just very bad for my health XD I just feel like PokeSpe fans are more chill and sweet on average, they're accepting of everyone and they don't form their own little factions and gangs.

It does look like a pinata, I'm having flashbacks of Viva Pinata now.

Phantump dex entry about it being a dead child and Clemont reading it and going nuts after Bonnie gets lost in a forest of Trevanant, which apparently trap and kill young children is something I'd find very amusing to watch. Children get lost in forest with Trevenant, Trevanant kill the children which then become Phantump. Maybe she'll keep one?

I really liked their roles in the M&L:Super Star Saga games.
    Yeah, I took a small break and polished off the Emerald arc. Pretty decent twist at the end of the FRLG stuff.

I've grown to love it thanks to fan art, Quilladin. I mean there are just some Pokemon that an artist works their style on in a way that makes you love it. I could show you a million and one Quilladin pieces I love.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing regarding Skiddo, I actually have some hope they'll give her one.

Yeah, they're much more interesting as his kids, given their size. Bowser Jr. just seems too much like mini-Bowser and the Koopalings were much more interesting.
    It's amazing how PokeSpe made these characters good, I doubt the anime will do the same.

Ugh, I remember Quilladin. I used to despise it so much :/ It reminded me waaaaaay too much of Pignite.

Oh my....I just thought of that. No TreeckoAmourshipping pls. Eh....I don't hate those retyped Pokemon....buttt I kind of want her first capture to be something relatively new, we've seen the retyped Fairy Pokemon of those three a fair bit and I really don't want them burning all of the Kalos Pokemon on Ash and random episodes. For example, those Noibat could have been Zubat in the last episode or Swoobat or something. They were pretty irrelevant.

Jesus, that is so true. Lord knows how often I see people attached to those dumb smartphone games, ugh, they make my brain hurt.

Koopalings are retconned to not being Bowser's kids right? I don't like that, they're more interesting as Bowser's kids than random guys who follow him around.
    Yeah, Shauna would feel stereotypical. It looks like Fennekin is out with her in the scans, possibly admiring Bulbasaur and Shauna's heart Vine Whip.

Why exactly do you want Chespin to stay unevolved? :O Personally, I think Diggersby isn't bad...I've warmed up to it. But if I had a choice I would definitely want the chestnut to evolve, plus after seeing Chesnaught in Pokemon-amie and through fan art. It's really adorable and I really likes knight gimmick :3 I don't really want her to get a Hoenn starter unless it Mega Evolves honestly :/ I feel like since this is Kalos her team should mainly be Kalos Pokemon. Seeing them saddle her with Poocheyena or something would be kind of meh for me. We've seen Pancham and Furfrou a fair bit of times by now, so I think no one is getting one. Swirlix and Espurr could be up in the air though, specifically Espurr because Meowstic has had no major appearance and has two appearances.

Smartphones....really? People prefer the likes of flappy bird over actual console games with stories like Pokemon? :/ That's just sad. Kinect, I haven't heard from it in ages, so I had a feeling it died. I remember everyone having XBOX One too. Mario Kart...here I thought it was just a bland rehashed game, I guess people love it a lot. I know Pokemon XY got the highest sales of the 3DS.

Sounds nice.
    Shauna or Trevor, I'm sure Tierno will be the generic league chaster.

Espurr(male) could have a cute little crush on Serena too! XD I don't think he "needs" a Grass-type, who knows, the writers might be original for once and decide to not give him a Grass-type. Vivillion is just a Butterfly, I don't think anyone would complain about her catching it in its current state. At least....god I hope not.

Didn't the Year of Luigi flop or something? End up leaving them near 500,000 in debt? I'd love to find out about these enterprises actually.
    Meh, let's hope the three losers don't end up s(t)inking.

I'm relieved too, Litleo is...redundant and Aromatisse is ugly as crap. So I'm not that bothered, I hope she doesn't get Binacle, that thing is truly bad. Looking at the list of undebuted Kalos Pokemon, I hope she gets a male Espurr, though I think female Meowstic looks better, I just think a male Espurr would suit her well. Skiddo would be okay. Honedge wouldn't be shabby. pls no Spritzee. Binacle..no. I wouldn't be against Tyrunt but I doubt she'll get a Tyrantrum. I don't want her first capture to be a standalone like Carbink/Klefeki, though I like both a lot I'd prefer she get an evolution-potential Pokemon first. I'm good with Goomy or Phantump. Bergmite is okay...I guess and I don't think we're seeing Gourgeist on the cast. PokeBall Pattern Vivillion for Serena would be pretty cool now that I think about...hm...or Fancy XD She does love being stylish.

lol, I admit that. But yeah, the screaming actually got cut from the dub iirc.

Well when I have a job and possibly some financial add for school, doctor visits and medicine, I might be able to look into getting a Wii U, thankfully the price should be dropping. I'll never understand Nintendo putting out systems with few games on them, they did the same with the 3DS :p

lol, that's somewhat true. Though I think the oldest often get some hard treatment in the long-run for being first. It's gotta be rough for em'. Yeah, I ran away for two days because of my mom. She was surprisingly worried.
    ----------
    Ashliebers tends to diminish the companions value on the show, but something they can't assume is that they are not part of the cycle the Chosen One is, I prefer to see them leave with development than going in circles.
    ----------
    Yeah, which is why I'm an avid fan of character replacement.

----------
    I bought a Wii U last week, a cousin works at a department store and told me there was a sale PLUS his discount as a worker ... it was a steal XD, AND it came with Mario Kart 8, is a freaking beautiful game, I don't have so much people to play with in person, but the online is excellent and I can play with my cousins, I saw interesting games too, but the only ones I have in mind to apart on pre-sale are both Smash Bros. and Alpha Sapphire, the rest can wait, this would be the first time I can play Smash on its release date, I hope the online will be good
    ----------
    Maybe I should jump into this too then ^^ I mean when I have the money, I might have to replace my 3DS soon. I just wouldn't want to buy a system that would get zero usage. :3 Assuming I have a TV in college to play on.

Ugh, I might have to run away until tomorrow. My mother is being a major ***** at the moment, insulting is worse than it usually is. I don't have any more meds.
    Lol, people actually think something is coming of Serena X Ash, the boy has been oblivious to romance since OS/AG. I remember the days when Melody kissed Ash and he actually blushed seriously or how he knew about mating and stuff. He actually acted like...well a 10-year-old, instead of an adults. Not only was he more mature in AG, he was less of an idiot too. I just hope for Serena to catch something, btw, the Spritzee/Litleo/Braixen set was fake. :p

----------
    I never noted the writing thing, but you're right, after 17 years, they should now that Baron Ash's journey is an eternal cycle.
    ----------
    An eternal cycle of repetition leading no where fast.

----------
    I only liked the Cubone episode from Charizard Pokémon Origins, character animation was awful, I don't even get why people considered Squirtle biting Charmander "brutal", set the Privacy things ... you will have to tell if I did it right because I can't know if I did :p
    ----------
    I can't check, I don't think. It wasn't so much the bite, the terrifying screaming for about 10 uninterrupted seconds though.
    Exactly, man: exactly.

DAMN! Twilight seriously turned some people's brains into lasagna (-_-), there are still fanboys that thinks Serena is just there to be shipping bait and her only feature is her crush on Baron Ash, they really believe something will happen between the Serena & the Chosen One and really thinks the writers of a KIDS show will introduce a romance plot to the series, seriously, fanfictions should regulated to people that actually can tell the difference between the anime we have and their pipe dreams.
    ----------
    After 17 years and a changing staff that follows the patterns from the previous one making the main character oblivious to human feelings, I would say that NOTHING is gonna happen with Serena's ONE-SIDED crush, we all know how the season will end: The boy loses Kalos League, hears about a new region, Clemont & Bonnie leaves because something happens in Lumiose Gym and Serena decides to follow her POKÉMON RELATED dream, not a kiss, not a hug, not holding hands, and if someone blushes, it will only be Serena, the boy will only think about him & Pikachu going on a new adventure.
    ----------
    I never noted the writing thing, but you're right, after 17 years, they should now that Baron Ash's journey is an eternal cycle.

I only liked the Cubone episode from Charizard Pokémon Origins, character animation was awful, I don't even get why people considered Squirtle biting Charmander "brutal", set the Privacy things ... you will have to tell if I did it right because I can't know if I did :p

Ashliebers tends to diminish the companions value on the show, but something they can't assume is that they are not part of the cycle the Chosen One is, I prefer to see them leave with development than going in circles.

As long as Braixen won't become dissobedient, I will be fine because I would feel that will make more Amourshipping crap (¬_¬).

*Sigh* the most my former partners do now is ... selling crap from catalogues, is just painful to see (-_-).

I bought a Wii U last week, a cousin works at a department store and told me there was a sale PLUS his discount as a worker ... it was a steal XD, AND it came with Mario Kart 8, is a freaking beautiful game, I don't have so much people to play with in person, but the online is excellent and I can play with my cousins, I saw interesting games too, but the only ones I have in mind to apart on pre-sale are both Smash Bros. and Alpha Sapphire, the rest can wait, this would be the first time I can play Smash on its release date, I hope the online will be good
    Honestly, I'm just glad Fennekin is evolving. I'd love it if they went the May route and made the Pokemon more proactive after evolving, Braixen seems like a snobby *** who can be brutal. I bet Serena will kill it in battle with one of those, just you wait and see. Yeah, I was thinking Fletchinder could come through by usage of Flame Body's effect with Hawlucha showing off all those contact moves I could see it happening. I wish I could say the same. The majority of my class seem more focused on playing and having their good times out on the streets, I enjoy that too but too often do people end up pregnant, jobless, with kids and overall lesser lives and living conditions.

I'm not all that interested in E3 this week, I don't think, outside of ORAS. I thought Captain Toad and Yoshi's Woolly World look okay...I guess, not sure if it's enough to make me want to buy a Wii U....eh....I think SSB4 is still best in show personally but it can be boring with no one to play with. The reason I loved the game is because I could play with my cousins and siblings all the time, but they don't really play video games anymore so my only options is story mode and SSB's story modes aren't exactly....that great. Maybe in college I could find some people who love it...? Splatoon, I thought was gonna be Mario Sunshine 2, which would have been rad since I was hoping for a more story-driven game release but still it looks interesting. Maybe that's my ticket back to the world of home console videogaming.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…