• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True enough. Yup, it's weird but it works. Probably that's the correct analogy.

No problem. I like the design, but those stats are terrible.
    He's too slow though. Agreed. I complain to complain about the complainers lol. But Nintendo doesn't fail every year though.

That's neat.

Same here lol.
    That's a good point. I don't take it seriously at all, it's just an anime. Agreed, no prob.

Yugi, Red's overrated and duller than DP and XY Ash combined.

have you tried raising one?
    He'll never of course, what made you think he will? The amount of stupidity astounds me, even SPPF misc is better. Perfect analogy lol.

You're right though..

Lol, they're caffeinated hyperactive Aipoms on typewriters actually.
    True. Lol, that's correct. Oh my, is it contagious? I'm not. Can we riot at OLM HQ lol?

No I don't, I'd rather be BW Ash even.

I could probably write better than the clowns, I mean OLM
    Agreed with that. Okay that's true enough. They should, Smash Bros 4 already realized that, but the Pokémon anime writers are plain dumb.

I'd immediately proceed to drown myself lol.

i think they're amateur fanfiction writers lol
    Lol, you're right. But everybody keeps on trying to compare the anime with the games no matter how stupid it is, so why can't I for a mere moment? I have noticed that, when will Froakie become that super ninja everybody wants?

I'd proceed to quit right away lol.

the writers themselves are embarrassments lol.
    No other anime comes close when it comes to those things.
    Dull TR > Idiot TR.
    Yeah that's even worse...
    What kind of rival would Vlad have?
    You mean variety in ways he lost? But don't some people play the games like that? Like they just use their starter and get others as punching bags?

If I could use my own Pokémon and get a custom outfit then yes lol.

its not even a joke lol.
    But to me it does, BW's battles with Ash were a mess, and while I do like BW, the battles were just.... But he is to me! If it were in BW, Ash would've lazed around using DEM all day to win, or something...

Oh!

*punching sound effect Insert here* Oh!
    But did you see Ash VS Clemont? Okay, but I'd take a few flashy skills over falling over himself every battle like in BW lol.

If he does, I'd rather do it myself even if it is impossible.

i know it is
    Yes I am. Pikachu is his best friend, why would he just throw it away? It's his first Pokémon therefore it can get special treatment...

Agreed, but most brain surgeons are smart.

ouch really?
    In battles yes, as A character, no.

Do you think surgery is an option lol?

I got them back little by little in DP with his battling, lost them again in BW, got a quarter of it back in XY.
    The anime is good at disappointments.
    That would be not disgracing them. :p
    Can't be worse than what I saw earlier.
    An equal rival who has the same goal. Or a weaker one who's inspired to get stronger from her.
    I know it's the truth too, but ouch!

Now I need an aspirin..

my eyes still haven't healed from that, ya know?
    At least they got their own arc and a decent ending. TM/TA sucks with or without comparing to the games.
    DEFINITELY a more dynamic cast. Or better characters.
    I mean which one were you referring to when you said "he"?
    She hasn't?
    I'm crying just thinking about it because the Team Magma/Aqua arc was so bad...
    The plot needs improvement first and foremost but that's never gonna happen.
    They both worked together to try and defend their points and STILL lost...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…