• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I guess Mega Sableye is better at first glance but Prankster is quite good on Sableye.
    But it wouldn't be a problem if I used Miis in matches against you? Assuming we get the chance to play SSB4 together, which we should.
    Miis shouldn't be a problem though, I'm gonna use Palutena for sure. :D
    One time they did was Black and White 1 with N and Ghetsis. I was literally surprised when I first seen that. And that's why Pokemon is a bit too easy, like you stated. Only 3 pokemon.
    Yeah, true. I was a bit disappointed when Lysandre or Cyrus themselves didn't had like a full team to challenge you.
    In which can be implied to the boss of Team Flare being a copy/paste of Team Galactic. Only when Lysandre had a purpose to create a new universe.
    Back on topic, at least the trainers there don't run the same stuff from time to time.
    Sane ordeal with the Battle Subway. As a matter of fact, the Battle Maison does look kinda similar to the Battle Frontier from HGSS/DPP.
    Okay, I get what you mean. I guess I was too stuck on how Random Matchups and Pokemon Showdown are. But, I find Random Matchups a bit more easier than what they were in Generation V. I found myself winning a bit more than usual. But, how are you feeling about Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire? I can take a guess you'll be getting Omega Ruby. :)

Thanks for the nature tip! Okay, I need to go to the Friend Safari thread to see who has an Ivysaur in their Friend Safari and has posted recently. Really? LOL I was not expecting that to happen, well the staff at the company are human too, so I guess they make mistakes too. LOL

Okay, I can get it tomorrow, you're not online at the moment. Thanks so much Light! You've helped me so much I wish I could repay you somehow. (>.<) That's so amazing, I wish I had your luck. Wait, do you have the item that allows you to increase your chances of hatching a Shiny? I think it's called the Shiny Charm, I'm not sure though.
    Lol, same thing goes with Deoxys-D being banned as well. Surprisingly, no one uses a bulky variant of Deoxys-D though.
    Hi man..., do you know where I can find someone who trades me a 6IV JAP ditto?? It doesn't have to be legit..... Mine was taken... long story
    Well, you may think differently, but I like the feeling of raising that one starter pokemon, I would kinda feel like i cheated, but I do think it would be super cool if your starter was like a non-starter, like a Dratini or something, and you used that as a starter instead!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…