• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't notice Elice...Well I tried using Maria..she only had a B and a half in healing...I sent Julian and Cain and Maria to get the Aum staff, then i had Navarre kill the boss thne i warped marth there the end. For the final battle Maria died on turn one from a ballista. I warped Cain with gradivus near the boss. Next turn he attakced long range and almost died. He left boss at 36 hp. Navarre gets warped with mercurius ans one hit kills the boss with a critical. When looking back only two chracters died in the entire game; bantu at chap 7 and Maria on chap 25. I have anotpher reason to like myrmidon-swordsmasters. NVARRE IS AWESOME. I didn't even train him much until chapt 16. And can you tell me how arena abuse works? I have no clue. But Navarre is good at trainign in the arena, I won over 50000 in the arena with him and got him over 7 extra lvls (Since 15 was so hard I made another playthrough in which i trianed Navarre)
    Well, sadly I have to get off... and begin my 4 day trip. So think everything out, and let me know when I get back. Then I'll make everything :D
    Well, that might be a little hard, since there's a small chance I can find a big enough image of that weapon. I can put the kingdom's name there, and a sprite of the ruler's character/class...

(omg more questions), Do you care if I used a monster for the FE 8 banner? I was going to use a Draco Zombie...Actually, I might as well tell you who I was going to use for each of them:

FE7: Eliwood (horseback w/ huge sword)
    FE8: Either Draco Zombie or Ephraim/Cormeg
    FE9: Ike (a custom sprite I made)
    FE 10: No idea yet... Whoever it is though, I'll probably have to recolor a sprite :/
    FE 11: I don't know.
    I can do that... Well, There's at least four mini banners (Rules, Joining Topic, Notes, and Artwork), so I can start with FE 7... But how should I do the member's list?

Largo can't be promoted.
    Well, I can just tell you the final classes:

Sages: Arch Sage (There's Fire Sages, Wind Sages, and Thunder Sages. Then have Fire Arch Sage, etc)
    Swordmaster: Trueblade
    Sniper: Marksman
    Warrior: Reaver
    Bishop: Saint
    General: Marshall
    Wyvern Lord: Dragon Master
    Paladins: Silver Knight (There's Lance, Bow, Axe, and Sword Paladins, and they either upgrade into Silver or Gold Knights. Bows/Lance Paladins turn into Silver Knights, while Axe/Sword Paladins turn Gold. Do what you want for this one)
    Falcon Knight: Seraph Knight

And there's Theives and Soldiers. I suggest Theif -> Whisper -> Assassian. Whisper is the RD upgrade for the only Theif in the game, while the Assassian is a solo class in there. You can use Soldiers in RD, so Soldier -> Halberdier -> Sentinel...

How should I do the member list banners? By country? I'm at a lost for that. I'll be working on some of them now, but I only have an hour left on the computer D:
    Well, I'll make some (since I love doing things like this ^^) They won't be as good as the banners I showed you, since I don't have that program he used. I will get them ASAP, but it'll be four days since I forgot I was going on a mini-trip... With luck I'll get them done before I get off for the day :D

Let's see, we will need a rules, notes, joining topics, artwork, and a huge banner at the top. I'm going to wait on the banners for the ranks, since you haven't decided on them.
    I always try to reply to messages, but sometimes I forget I get them... and it takes me a few days to get to it D:

My shoulders are BURNING!!!!!! I have no idea when I'm going to play SD again, but I'm planning to play PoR or RD when I get back from my vacation.

I chose my class. It was hard to choose one, since there's four classes I'd like to be in... Oh, I thought of something. If you want me to, I can make mini banners to use on the first post... to make it look all nice and easy to navigate (like the banners Flurried Rains made for this club: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=398697)
    My Shakespeare cp? Now there's something.

Wow that was Abbreviation City. o_O But sweet, although Gamespot doesn't give it a very good score does it? =/
    At least you start up a converstation. I don't anymore, since I'm never on long enough D:

Sunburned, and haven't played SD in a while XD You?
    I think I need to start playing the games again. I need to experience the pwnage of Hector, Canas, Nino and others again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…