• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That may depend on whether you play by Smogon rules or not. I don't, so I wouldn't mind if every single Pokémon on your team had Baton Pass. But if you play by Smogon rules, then you can only have three Pokémon max with Baton Pass.
    Yeah, I've had my team ready for a while now. It even includes two shinies: Charizard and Aegislash.
    Espeon is usually the key to holding Baton Pass teams together. I believe people will also have it around to stop the opponent from setting up entry hazards.
    VGC nationals for the US are the first weekend of July.
    I don't think Mega Sableye really needs to worry about stopping status moves, other than the opponent using something like Recover. I'm sure Will-o-Wisp and Recover will be staple moves on Mega Sableye, and it might carry around Dark Pulse along with either Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Power Gem, or Psychic.
    I know with a Calm nature and max special defense and HP, Sableye can take special hits somewhat decently. I'm sure with the increased defense and Will-o-Wisp though, it could act as some sort of physical wall. Magic Bounce means you can't stop it form firing off a turn one Will-o-Wisp at +1 priority (since move order is determined before Mega Evolution).
    I honestly wouldn't know whether to expect a new character before the Japanese release or not.
    Wow! I've walked a lot, but never that much! xD At least is was good exercise lol.
    Cool! Helioptle is a very cute, and unique to use in battle. I use a non-shiny on my doubles sun team.
    That's great~ I'm glad you liked it. :)
    Ah I get ya. One area to another or one situation to another creates a different mood in people.
    I've been going to Florida for 3 months in the winter and living the rest of the year in New Jersey and the lifestyle and attitudes between those states are complete polar opposites.
    In New Jersey, people are cold and look as if a person has ten heads if you just give a friendly wave or hello or are just flat out rude or nasty. Generally in a rush because it's a city I guess.
    In Florida, everyone makes chit chat in line at the food store, at the gas station, or anywhere. Everyone is just generally nicer and more laid back. I actually know my neighbors in Florida.
    Plus, It's warmer in Florida! xD
    I wouldn't be surprised if it halved damage from both ends of the attacking spectrum, which would make it like a permanent Multiscale.
    It's nice having the less noise/stress of the classroom.
    I work on snow days, and most holidays tho, but I do get more work done. :)
    I'm doing well. Busy doing Pokemon IV breeding, shiny hunting, and guild stuff in between studying.
    How are you?
    Nice how was the university?
    I just assume it will have a signature ability, because it's post Mega Evolution animation has a bit more to it than Sableye just striking a pose. Kangaskhan was much the same way, and it had an exclusive ability. There's also the fact that the base Pokémon features only minor alterations (Kangaskhan's baby is missing from its pouch and Sableye's eyes turn red), and both Pokémon have something extra on the field with them.
    I'd have no problem with you using the Mii Fighter.
    Thank you so much! :D
    Awesome! Congratiez!
    I'm studying for my History, Science, English 4, Finacial Literacy, and Math 4 finals.
    I've been homeschooled so I'm taking the finals for what the school in my area says I need testing on.
    That's assuming Mega Sableye is better than normal Sableye. I'm assuming it'll probably get a signature ability that has to do with the ruby it has on the field.
    I've never really cared much about the Miis, so I probably wouldn't bother much with the Mii Fighters.
    Naw, only Charizard and Aegislash are shiny. The other four are non-shiny. I do have a shiny Sableye with the same moveset I'm running on my current Sableye, but it's not Kalos native.
    Ah, I never even thought of shiny Aegislash having the same colors as the German flag. I just wanted another shiny on my VGC team, so that Charizard wasn't the only shiny.
    Nothing much, although I did accidentally hatch a couple shiny Torchic the other day. I wasn't even trying to breed for shinies when they hatched.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…