• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey hows it going, my fc is 4699-6548-2729
    I saw your message in the friend safari topic, so yeah
    IM a ground type safari and i really need a HA teddirusa
    Hello sir, I was wondering if we could exchange friend codes for friend safari! Now, I apologize to be one of those people who needs a ditto, but visit my VM to make sure it is okay.
    I don't have my 3DS on me right now, do you think we could wait a little while later? My timezone is EST, so maybe 7:30 PM?
    Hey could you get on Wifi so I can unlock the third slot to your friend safari? that's the one with the ditto lol.
    EDIT: Thanks! I hope you enjoy your Dusclops
    FC is 4656-6866-6571, and my friend safari has Phantump, Dusclops, and Shuppet.

I have been desperately looking for Dittos, I hope my friend safari will please you!
    BTW your inbox is full, had to go to this instead!
    Hey man, I want to add your friend safari! I have an electric type safari with luxio, hepiotile and pacharisu. But if you're not looking for that I can get you a razor fang!
    Hello there,
    Hope you're doing great =D!
    Your safari zone is really great (it have a ditto duh xD)
    The following is what I can offer ..

FC : 1693 - 1699 - 1612
    Pokemon in my Safari (Fairy) : Togepi - Swirlix - Clefairy

FC: 3823 - 9719 - 1441
    Pokemon in my Safari (Ghost) : Shuppet - Phantump - Golurk

I hope you consider .. or at least add a fellow pokemon trainer in need of dittos xD!
    I can get you a Larvesta though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…