• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
U

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got used to it in BW1 XD
    Yeah they were great also. Team Plasma sucked imo, except for Colress, and N was good too, even though he wasn't a part of Team Plasma anymore :x
    They were good until they went back to being morons. They aren't my favorite villains even then though, Hunter J is my favorite and probably the best villain imo.
    I'd call it dumb simply put. Doesn't look like they'll change the story drastically. And DP as well.

Contests were fun even though I was bad at them.

The PWT, I never tried that out, never had B2W2,
    It didn't have that much action or a main villain imo. Movie 9 was better as it had a main villain in it.
    Thanks.
    Oh okay then, the story was pretty dumb I'll say. It was well balanced that's for sure. No problem. The games are getting more competitive now.

IKR? Way better.
    What else? Thanks. Lol, agreed. I guess it's for competitive people, since Thunder Wave is a move that can cripple fast Pokémon like Sceptile.

Agreed again. They really are, much better than Pokémon Musicals that's for sure.
    That's cool, I played Sapphire so I wanted Alpha, so close. I can see why, ocean routes can get annoying. They will be, that's for sure. Treecko is so good, I'm thinking of making a team like Ash's in the AG saga. Mega Swampurt looks like the Incredible Hulk, a bowling ball, and a normal Swampurt combined. Mega Sceptile is good, and hopefully it's stats are amazingly good.
    No problem at all, you're welcome.

Of course I am! The whole thing looks so good, I need it now. Which game and starter are you getting, or planning to? I'm going with Omega Ruby (my sister is taking Alpha first.), and starting with either Torchic or Treecko.
    Agreed.

Well on computers you click that box on the lower right right corner of posts, and click them for every post you want quoted, and then press "reply to quote" or whatever it's called, and start typing. Hope that helps!
    Ikr?

Really? That's just inhumane treatment! Agreed.

Exactly, it'd be good too. Nope, never have, well there was WWII, but they're cool with each other now. Yup, pretty much.
    It was about people asking when the episode will be back.

That's true, especially since Japanese empires were cruel to Chinese people long ago. I think.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…