• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GeekyTreecko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you are recieiving this, it is because you nominated someone in season 8 of Pokemon Big Brother. Where would you like to see the series go? I have the story planned out to the end of Story 3. Should there be a hiatus after Story 2, Story 3 or should we continue but just not do any story and have the seasons after have no story?

I would personally prefer going until Story 3 and then dropping the story for while, maybe forever. I am just doing to gather the thoughts of all who would like to give me there opinion. I can not improve PBB if you do not answer. It doesn't have to be a long answer, just an answer.
    If you are interested, I have opened up double nominations in PBB. There is one spot left and it's for the ice type.
    I am sending this to you because you have nominated in "Pokemon Big Brother" before. Season 6 nominations are now open. If you would like to not be informed of this in the future, please let me know.

But, feel free to nominate if you would like! This is a new season with a brand new story!
    Congratulations! Your nominee, Flounder, has made his way into "All-Star Island". Would you like me to notify you when it begins?
    errrr... I already posted a reffing and you posted 18 minutes after it

we need to decide which of the reffings will count

also, if a player dies, you need to write it like this instead of removing it from the list:

3. brick
    HP: 0/10
    mentality: 0/10
    DEAD
    Just wanted to say welcome to the forums! :D we can be crazy in the games section, but it is all in good fun! Let me know if you need help or anything like that! Consider me your Senpai ;P I'm jk, but really, you can ask me anything and I will answer as best as I can :3
    Um...
    You do realize that there is nearly NOTHING mechanical about computers, right? If you want your computer's mechanical parts fixed, you're gonna get a new cooling fan.
    And there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING mechanical about computer programs. The Porygon line is just a materialized computer program. Basically I'm trying to tell you that your characters are more like IT guys than mechanics.
    I'm glad you found what the Cinatit stood for

Don't blame me it's another thing from the originals.
    "(fango, you mixed up my two characters on your first post. Norton is the Porygon while Puzzle is the Porygon-Z.)"

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…