• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay wait it might not be, let me check
    and bo3 means whoever wins the most out of three battles
    Well its more my fault, and tomorrow I'm free from 11am to 4pm, same as today
    Is that good enough?
    I'm so sorry, but I just found out I can't be there at that time
    Is it okay if we push the time back until 8pm GMT -5? D:
    Did you do a pm for a specific reason? I'd rather only use pms for really important stuff if that's okay with you
    How does Friday 5pm GMT -5 sound?
    Yeah I know, and I was thinkin some stuff like that would be cool enough!

You know, battle, join tourneys, refer a member, you have the general gist when you posted!
    Hey, cinder.

Since you're a proper breeder and all and know the ropes...

i was just wondering, what's a nice thing to giveaway in the thread? I used to always do giveaways but we didnt have enough wi-fi peeps. Now that we do I figure it'd be nice, and since you seem to be a go-to breeder I was wondering if you'd like to help me in the matters from here on out!

dw i'd do all the hard parts -w-
    welcome to Serebii and i hope you've gotten pretty acclimated to this forum! It's a pretty good place and you're bound to find something you like. I'm usually perusing general chat, entertainment, debates and anime in case we ever cross paths. Once again, welcome to the forum and don't hesitate to ask for any help!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…