• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, easy enough unless you're like me...someone who makes an entire 2-5 boxes of eggs to hatch and then realizes, after the fact, that neither parent has a destiny knot equipped. .____.

But I only moved a few hours away. I just haven't found it cause everything is still in boxes. And I'm being really lazy and not unpacking. :3
    Nice!

Yeah, I'm missing my shiny inventory at the moment. Everything is still on black, which I have yet to find since I moved. xD

I'll be opening up a breeding shop soon. Just waiting on approval. I've got a friend helping me out, but breeding flawless is still a bit of a pain x.x Not to mention I have like...nothing from the Kalos dex yet.
    Not bad. I dropped aim, so I lost contact with a lotta people here xD

I came back to a ridiculous number of pms x.x

How've things been with you?
    Hey! Long time no see.

Don't know if you even remember me. xD Last time we talked was back in like....2011 when you were running a shop with simba or someone. Can't remember.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you last night the forums kept bugging on me and I couldn't send messages or peoples pages wouldn't load at all, I will send my list a little bit later when I can
    Yeah, but since almost everyone knows about it, you rarely even need to do it. It's always good to make sure though.
    I'm pretty sure it always works? o-o Because the thing she says first is where it was first hatched
    It stays the same but the memories change slighlty between each trainers game by changing the name in the memory
    Yeah, but you can use the Memory Girl. If she says it doesn't seem to remember, then it's from a previous gen. If it has the blue pentagon, it's a hack. Unless people have come up with an undedectable way ;o
    Yeah. Same with the shinified Pokes due to Power Save. It's a really bad time right now in regards to hacks, especially when Pokecheck isn't available. All you can do is go by common sense :s.
    Google is only useful for the more well known Poke-Ball-hacks (Totodile, Eevee, etc.)
    JEFF.
    I saw teh VMs.
    http://serebii.net/games/pokeball.shtml
    That's a list of the lowest level Pokemon could be caught in which Poke Ball. It's only updated to Gen.5, but it's pretty much the same now. Besides that, everything Varanus said is correct, along with:
    Cherish Balls and Master Balls can't be passed down; check an event dex to make sure for Cherish Balls.
    HA Pokemon can't be in Apricorn balls.
    Some of the info. on breedable baby Pokemon on the list (Azurill, Munchlax, etc.) may be inaccurate. If it doesn't check out, check the later evolutions.
    Be aware of male-only Pokemon like Rufflet - they can only be in Poke Balls if they're lvl 1.

Or, if it isn't on the list and you're uncertain, a Google search usually does the trick
    Ryuken and I are right. Apricorn Balls are not coded into DPPt. Ryuken even linked to the Bulbapedia page that confirms it. DPPt was made 3 years before Apricorn Balls were available on Pokemon games Gen III and onward - Gens I and II are their own generation that cannot communicate past themselves. Gen III and onward is the current generation that can communicate amongst each other.

Anyway, there is no comprehensive list that I'm aware of that lists what Pokemon are available in what balls. There are LOTS of fakes out there that seem real, like Moon Ball Eevee. The best advice I can give you is to follow these basic guidelines:

Anything in an Apricorn Ball has to be available in the wild in HGSS, and only HGSS.
    Anything in a Dream Ball has to have been available in the Dream World or on Dream Radar.
    The Johto starters are available in the following Balls: Poke Ball, Great, Ultra, Net, Nest, Timer, Repeat, Dive, Luxury, Premier. They can also be in Master Balls but if they are, they have to be at least at level 30 and must be their second or third evolution. These are all gained from Pokemon Colosseum.
    Gen I and Gen VI starter Pokemon can be in any Poke Ball available in Gen VI.
    Gens III, IV, and V starters can ONLY be in the standard Poke Ball.
    Pokemon available in Sport Balls are the lines of: Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Venonat, Scyther, Pinsir, Wurmple, Volbeat, Illumise, Kriketot, and Combee.
    Pokemon available in Safari Balls are anything that's available in the Safari Zone in FRLG or HGSS, and anything available in the Great Marsh in DPPt.
    Anything can be in a Master Ball, but Master Balls cannot be passed down through breeding, so if you get something that was bred (level 1) in a Master Ball, it's hacked.

I think that's about it. Let me know if you have any more questions!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…