• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eh, it's okay but there are a few threats that can almost completely sweep my team. I'm trying to build a second team and see if it'll be better.
    Pretty chill. They're just flat, nothing fancy, but they look really good regardless.
    Photoshop CS4 and Paint.net. Paint.net is because i'm a beginner at Photoshop so I use it for a backup. I have some more that i'll show you.
    IDK, Black Ice looked pretty good. But that's about it, and what's the point if they're the only one? Defeats the purpose of a clan.
    Do you not have a computer anymore?
    Yeah, it needs a lot of work though. There are a couple common Pokémon that can almost entirely sweep my team. And I've been thinking of joining a clan again, but like we talked about before, the "guild" section doesn't look like what it used to be. It's definitely decreased in activity.
    No. I'm not into battling anymore. It's like I retired, but it was still hard to make a team. There were usually weaknesses or judgement but watevah. idc about dat anyways.
    Anyways, I finished my first competitive team! I'm not sure how good it is since I'm still really new to competitive battling. I've probably wine about two thirds of my battles so far, but that's just based on random matchups on Pokémon Showdown. I won't tell you too much so our first battle can be fair. ;)
    Do you have a team yet?
    Yeah, that's cool. Wasn't Sceptile a pretty terrible Pokémon before? And I think a Mega Cacturne or Mega Whiscash would be cool.
    Dude, Mega Swampert looks like a beast. Other than that, there really wasn't too much info. But these games are definitely gonna be good.
    Brobrobro. I fixed my computer. It's slow as hell, though. But after finals I'll probably get started on competitive battling stuff.
    Dude there was like 30 clans at any given time back in the day. Granted there'd still be the big ones, but now there's like eight. I really should get involved again. Except I'm not involved in Pokemon enough to get involved. Hopefully I can get a new computer and learn competitive battling soon...
    Aw, that sucks. All of my grades right now are borderline so I'm pretty freaked for exams.

Brah it's crazy. I was in like 7th grade. You only have one more year of high school left. :eek:
    Right now I gotta focus on finals, so probably within three weeks I'm hoping.

Oh, and happy birthday!
    The hard drive cracked from over heating. So it's not completely broken, just the C drive. I should be able to get it working again if I can put Ubuntu on the D drive, but it still pisses me off. My D drive is only like 50 GB. Right now my phone and Wii U are the closest I have to a computer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…