• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
*Jean Grey*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awwwww... And here I was hoping to go to mafia games again...

IT'S A BRAZILLIAN MOVIE THAT'S BASED ON A BRAZILLIAN SHORT FILM. AHHHHHHHH MY HEART JUST GOES FLUFFY WHEN I SEE IT. AHHHH.

The short film's got english subtitles, and the movie itself is coming out in the USA later this year. I don't know if I should show you the movie or the short film... 'Cause, if you watch one, the other one's spoiled...

BUT IT'S SO CUTE AHHHHH
    It could still happen. I'm planning on entering the next Secret Story with Ella to give her closure. ;)

Still, there are other people willing to do it right?
    I'm not sure if Adam would wine. It's too classy. xD Wine is Cadence and Andre's thing. Adam is a beer man. xD It's eighteen in both.
    Doesn't every straight guy? xD Girl on girl is hot, and all that. xD Yeah, like Andre, Cadence has a thing for wine. xD Although, she prefers White Wine... Adam has never actually had a drink, but that's because he's eighteen and American. I assume Pannis is one of those places where the legal drinking age is eighteen. xD

Yeah, Selena's dress looks like how I imagined it. xD
    Eh, pure Sanguine still fits Adam more than pure Choleric does.

And if he doesn't, then Diego has the same weakness for girls that Adam has. xD Adam might actually enjoy that last one. xD

I already saw it. xD
    I guess Evie would be the Choleric stand in. Sanguine is associated with Fire so Adam kind of has to take that one. xD

But he constantly talks about wanting to hit Adam. With Evie, it's more just annoyance. xD
    I was in-between Magician and Ruler. I might have Selena be a Ruler just so there's some differentiation between the two.

Ambrose was allied with Claudia (and still kinda is...) before she took off, and Andre got his hands on him. xD That's why he's conflicted. Diego is definitely Melancholic, and Cadence is the Sanguine/Phlegmatic combination. Adam is either Sanguine or Sanguine/Choleric combination, and Evie fits those too.

And Diego seems to "tolerate" Evie's antics alright. He complains about Adam's antics more. xD
    I think Stella is a Magician which leaves Nerissa with Hero. :p

Ambrose is the conflicted one. xD I'm not sure about that one either, because Diego seems to be the only one that fits one of the introverted ones.
    It says on that page, "Most, if not all, people have several archetypes at play in their personality construct; however, one archetype tends to dominate the personality in general." so I assume they can mix. it's just that there's one main type. Adam's main one is Hero, with traits of Rebel, Lover and Jester. Cadence is Innocent with traits of Lover, and possibly Caregiver and Hero as well. I'm not entirely sure about Lilith being a Ruler though...

Actually, that one might be two optimists, one cynic, and one conflicted. :p
    We could have Ambrose be The Orphan. xD From that list, Cadence is an innocent. xD From what I can tell, Adam is either the rebel, or the hero, but I'm not sure which. Evie might be the rebel.

All three of them are optimists. None of them really fit with any of the others.
    Wait so are we only gender-bending High Priestess, Empress, Emperor and Hierophant? Thought we had more characters than that. In any case, Empress Dante and High Priestess Dante would be equally wrong so if we do most painful, they're both on par. Heh. No Hot Pie? You going to Gaia the Game of Thrones parodies? Cersei matches Andre more considering the motif.

Yeah but it's still so annoying that Dragon moves don't do anything at all. Same, I wouldn't mind some darker looking Fairy-types. You think we'll get a Mega Milotic? That could be cool but I can see it becoming Fairy not Dragon, I mean it could be an awesome Dragon/Water but doubt they'd make it so.
    I'll go check it out. Heh. I'll go with the most painful ones just for the laughs.

I'm actually still annoyed by the Fairy>Dragon ordeal. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
    Awesome, super stoked! Yeah, I'll work on Sin today and get a post in so we can continue that too.

Actually, yeah, Fire/Rock would be an interesting typing but unfortunate because of Water. Also, I'd like to see Jolteon be a Electric/Dragon perhaps.
    Lol, Andre is also associated with The Lovers. :p The first RP I ever used him in was a Persona RP as The Lovers.

I guess August 18, then. xD Andre is 18, Felice is older than him. :p The youngest person in this RP. xD Adam is also the youngest person in the Vampire RP.

Most likely.
    I can picture them being anything. :p lol.

Leo's birthday is already in July, and so is Selena's. Go for August.
    The zodiac signs aren't always accurate though. xD

The only reason Andre is a Leo is because of Sn. I still don't know the exact day. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…