• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, dominance and ordering around might be Ruler traits. XD Lilith should have some Ruler in her, at least. XD That would mean that Evie's main is probably Rebel, with Hero and Explorer. XD Hehe...in Tango, one can easily see that Emil is a Sage. Would Stella be a Ruler and Nerissa an Explorer? Or maybe Stella is a Sage or Magician and Nerissa a Hero?

Wait, who's the conflicted? Andre, Felice or Ambrose? XD Maybe Cadence/Diego/Adam/Evie fit Four Temperament Ensemble better, in a sense? XD
    No. Freaking. Way. I refuse to believe that, man. I saw a dozen of them the other day and they were taking pictures with random people; you're trying to tell me they're potentially dangerous?
    I woke up like every other morning and headed into the bathroom to, you know, brush my teeth and so forth. Anyway, I look at the mirror and at first, there appears to be nothing wrong until I spot a rather large set of facial hair.

Dude, two conclusions come to mind, mind you, I've done extensive research to support both hypotheses.

One, I'm turning into a werewolf at night without realizing it.

Two, and perhaps the most troubling, I'm a furry.

D:
    Would he? That...conjures up some strange images of him dressed up as Esther from Orphan, for some reason. XD Well, it does work, bar the weird images in my mind...considering that Lovina is the more obvious Explorer between the two (messed up, but still one...it's difficult to type the messed up ones)

Unless types can mix...which would make Cadence an Innocent Lover. XD Hehe...Adam might actually have some Lover and Jester mixed in too...are 4 types possible? XD Evie probably is a Rebel, yup...if mixed, then maybe Rebel/Explorer or Rebel/Hero...or any combination that's sure to annoy an Orphan or a controlling Ruler! That is, if Lilith is a Ruler...XD

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. XD Cadence is the most obvious one, Evie is a stubborn (if kinda hostile) Plucky Girl and Adam is the closest thing to an Idiot Hero in there. XD Maybe this ensemble thing works with Andre/Felice/Ambrose/Lovina better? XD But then...there might be 3 possible Optimists as well...XD
    Hehe...for alternates, Felice works as Magician or Devil (more manipulative than his sister), Lovina may be Moon...or something like that, if not a messed up Empress. XD Check this out too, hehe. XD

http://www.soulcraft.co/essays/the_12_common_archetypes.html

Andre's type is definitely the Lover! I think that in terms of this, him and Felice definitely do differ....Feli is most likely a Creator or Jester. I think that Lovina and Ambrose might have the same type, Explorer...if I'm not mistaken. Ambrose is the more difficult one to pin down. XD For Castle's Slayers...Cadence is either a Lover or an Innocent, Diego is a Sage. Would Adam and Evie share the same type? Or would they be different this time? XD

Also...do the 4 make up a Four Philosophy Ensemble? Diego might be the Realist...sort of. Who'd be the Optimist though...Cadence, Adam or Evie? XD Would the fourth be a Conflicted or an Apathetic? XD
    I'm a huge Wolverine fan but even I thought he's been thrown in our faces a tad too much. I would've loved to see Blink much more and Bishop too.
    Yeah, I have quite a bit of reservations. Kind of sucked that we didn't get to see more mutants take a protagonist role. Yeah, I hear you about Kitty. Bishop felt pretty facking stupid considering he plays a very important role in the team; he felt wasted to me. It was hinted about Quicksilver so I'd assume so as well. I'm hyped for what's coming though, not sure if you saw the end-credit scene.
    You like Pikachu? Did he peek-at-you?

Just trollin'. Yeah, same, I'm going with Treeko since it's so cool looking plus it has a Dragon Mega.
    Trust me...neither Felice nor Lovina come across as straight-laced and traditional...Virgo things. XD Funny how Felice isn't a Gemini...that's the sign associated with the Lovers. XD I always tied Felice to Lovers and Lovina to Death. XD

Hehe...it would be cool if Andre and Felice shared the same birth month...are they around the same age as well? Mid-August is rarer than early August, so Andre's birthday would ideally fall between August 10-23. August 18 or August 13 seem to suit him best. XD

Now that Felice has a sketchbook, watch him somehow sketch Lovina and Andre together in the style of the painting Abduction of Psyche. Felice already did himself and Ludovico in the style of another painting anyway, so he could do this for the kicks. XD Andre would obviously see the humor in the picture, hehe. XD
    Can you picture Ambrose being a Libra, though? XD It's...difficult for me. The same way you'll probably have difficulty picturing Lovina and Felice as Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces or Cancer. XD Felice might strike you as a Leo, Libra, Gemini or Sagittarius, while Lovina might remind you of a Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aries or Taurus.

Considering that Felice's is August 5, Andre's should be on July 31 or something...mid-August is also cool...August 18 looks nice. XD He really does fit the summer season. Lovina's birthday falls during late autumn...a pretty dark and dreary season, hehe. XD
    Ambrose's personality doesn't fit Libra too well. XD He'll fit any Fire sign, as well as Aquarius and Gemini. Libra is more likely to fit Felice if he wasn't a Leo. XD Feli needed that warm, summer birthday with only 2 digits (August 5), so he has it easy when writing it. Lovina's the unlucky one with 4 digits, and a 2 breaking what might have been a string of four 1's. Easy to mix up her birthday, while Felice's is simpler. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…