• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I said, "we can discuss it on the chat" I meant "go to the chat", not "go offline".

Anyway, you made another spelling error. Pangoro only has one O at the end, not two. Please fix this before making the God rank banner.
    I cut the new ranks' point requirements down quite a bit, and now it's possible to have God rank at 9001 points. ^^
    Feel free to make that userbar whenever. I'll add the rank when you give it to me. Until then, you'll be Aurorus rank, so congrats on being best rank.
    When you're done with everything, I have something very important for you to make.
    So important, I can't give you the details right now.
    UTC Confuses me so much. I should also try to wake up earlier... Well move instead of just lying there.
    Hmm... I'll try to stay on and catch you.
    I always see these after you post, you have to post every time I am AFK :p.
    I'll try to catch you tomorrow at 6ish your time. I am GMT -4.
    Hi there we need to fight for the BI Vs Cipher War. I am currently having internet troubles, so it will be hard for me to fight. Give me times for when you can fight.
    You were paid with 9000 points, though. I don't think you've made enough art to cover that.
    The sooner you finish all of the art, the better. However, there is no rush. The longer you take, the more time I have to get other stuff done. Now if only I could remember what else I need to do...
    Read the PM first!

If you decide to remake all of the userbars, you'll also need to remake the staff userbars: Leader (Articuno), Co-Leader (Darkrai, unless TMC wants something else), Moderator (Regice), Main Artist (whatever the heck you want), War Captain (Black Kyurem), War Team (Weavile), and War Sub (Substitute or Sneasel).

If you can make .gif images, that would be awesome. If you can't, they aren't needed.

TMC and I are also working on several things. We may or may not need art for it. Be prepared to make more stuff we need more (it won't be much).
    Better get used to working with him. He is our mascot, after all. Considering that, I don't think we have enough art with him.
    For the anniversary
    Anyone who wants to use it (namely myself)
    At least the name Black Ice and Weavile. You've been getting a little too Black Kyurem happy.
    Think you can make a failbook cover pic? I was going to make one, but my skills really aren't good enough to make anything decent. I put in the main banner and... That's as good as it gets, which isn't good enough.
    The size is 851x315. Remember to leave the bottom left corner blank (or at least don't have anything important).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…