• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, that's so true. But they're a subsidiary or part of Nintendo! They've got power. XD

Yes she does. You? That'll never work, she's faster.

They just sound unpleasant to be around.
    I think 4K Media said they were going to complete Zexal dubbed and subbed all the way through. Not 100% sure, though.
    Lol. Same here.

I rank YGO like this, TBH:
    DM > 5D's > Arc V >>> GX >>>>>>>>>> Zexal/Zexal II.

Agreed.

Oh well. At least Ash does something.
    xD

Serena has gotten SLIGHTLY better since XY026 as the writers seem to make her a little more active than she was in XY001-XY025.
    It does.
    Overall, I won't get into a long debate, but in short, 4Kids had a WAY better dub, then TPCi, IMO.
    xD
    That'd be amazing, too bad poor Corsola and Shuckle will be ignored, and so will any other Pokémon like them lol. Lmao, you'll be on house arrest for that, or killed. XD

She'd say that doesn't count because she wasn't there.

They sound like morons.
    Agreed.

Same here. 4K Media/Konami said that the Arc V dub premieres Summer or Spring of 2015.
    Well... Yugi did lose to Pegasus in Episode 2, but I either think that Reiji is going to lose to Yuya and will
    become a new rival to him later on, or Yuya will lose with LDS buying You Show Duel and another arc begins following with that.

As for Sora, I think he's either gonna make a permanent Face-Heel turn, or will make a temporary one,
    and then will be persuaded to join Yuya and co. again due to The Power of Friendship.

I hope the YGO writers really lose the "Heroic Sacrifice", and "Redemption Equals Death" for antagonists,
    that's kind of getting old at this point.
    However unless it's the "Killed Off for Real" trope, I hope they use the "Disney Death" for Yuya, sometime.
    Those are always sadistically fun to watch.
    xD

I think XY024 being banned kinda screwed over the writers again, but only with pacing, not story elements like BW as this episode was most likely a filler.

Not really.
    Sarah Natochenny's voice is starting to get a little higher again, but still sucks as Ash.
    Alyson Rosenfeld still sucks as Bonnie.
    Haven Paschall is still decent as Serena.
    Same for Michael Liscio Jr. as Clemont.

Michele Knotz and Carter Catchcart continue to blow as Team Rocket.
    Almost want to say Yusei considering he only had like one loss in 5D's but yeah, Jaden did get a lot of Duels.

Lol. IKR? I do like him as comedy relief, though. Episode 5 had me laughing so hard.
    xD
    Yeah, they're okay.

I had forgotten but yes there is a break. XY034 airs July 3rd.
    The other is that there's an OVA prologue to M17 (ala the M16 Mewtwo Special) that airs on the Thursday before the film comes out.
    Nice, that'd be epic even though it's just overrated lol. They will. How dare you?! GF has now put you on their kill list. XD

She calls faster than me, like a ninja.

NY? How bad are they?
    How would it look like tho? Yup. GF gonna send a SWAT after you lol. XD

I can't, it's part of me.

Maybe, maybe not. Different people have different experiences.
    That's true, but Mega Greninja should be real and epic or else lol. Like many others who are on their blacklist? XD

I save for them, only problem is that I'm so chatty.

Why did you think that?
    Not even a molecule of it. Lol, so true. GF knows where you live lol.

True, but I keep on blabbing to my sister about the new games as soon as they're announced.

Short answer, yes, long answer, yes indeed.
    They're getting the short end of the stick. Blastoise?! But GF wants you to use Charizard only lol. True.

Mine's always about arts and crafts. That'll take forever.

Agreed. Nice.
    Yeah I do. You're using right now. I resisted, you know only to get Lucario and Charizard. Who wouldn't?

Really? Mine is 10.

It's so terrible. 10th, you?
    I guess, but I still liked him, I just hated GX overall though because it felt boring to me.
    I think it was a bit of both.

Yeah. Yuzu's okay, but my least favorite, at the.moment due to this.
    I like Sora and the other kids more than her. They haven't really started bugging me much
    at all. The chubby one does only when he says "The shivers!" all the time.
    But didn't Scisor get a Mega? Lol, now I remember. There's even an avatar of her wearing a leather top with a zipper or something thought it was fan art. So you couldn't hold off using it?

She doesn't watch the anime much really. I tried asking for her White version for $20, she said unless I've got Infinite money then no way. Lol.

Oh right, all that heat. Ain't that the truth? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…