• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nvm, I'll keep you out of the loop :p
    my handy dandy shoveler is helping me with it.
    I think I have a good strategy for 3 pokes, and its the backups so to speak that I'm having trouble with.
    theshoveler1887, of course :p And I'm fine with UU being my brain position, as I've got experience with it. I can also do UU through Wi-Fi, as I've got enough pokemon bred for it.
    oh i'll fix that!
    thanks for pointing that out. Well I think I have a team in mind, do you mind if I pm you and see what you think? :D
    I definitely will.
    wait is the temple shaman frontier Uber only, so all 6 ubers? (ik as i'm sure they could use lower than uber), but what I mean is it 1 uber for both or all ubers for the shaman?
    seems obvious but I want to make sure :3
    dang, my poor poor xerneas will never be used ;A;
    oh well.
    hmmmm rotation opens up so many doors, and makes a lot of strategies useless .3.
    my rock rotation team is pretty dang good, but I'm not using the same strategy. Hmmmmmm
    especially when breeding can be such a pain. though those unexpected 4-5iv shinies are amazing surprises.
    frontier isn't allowing ubers right? or atleast just the uber based one is?
    even though getting the pokes is a thousand times easier on ps, I'm still really happy its wifi only.
    wifi has better graphics, and also it makes me special >w>
    the new carousel images were just what my sig needed. was dying to be able to add a new color that wasn't doodoo brown. (I know that I could've used blue or pink that I didn't have to do rocky colors but I want my sig to represent. carousel colors fit in perfectly! :D )
    and ty! I only know of 1 mon I want to use right now but i'm definitely going to research and come up with a team hopefully tonight so I can start breeding soon :3
    The forums have been bugging out on me all week so I won't be able to do anything in the league for a few days til I can figure out what's happening, otherwise I'd have the dragon gym open the past few days, I go to view a page of a member or a thread, it starts to load then just craps out and I can't view it unless I leave the page and come back almost an hour later

Just wanted to give you the heads up and that I'm not quitting the league / avoiding it
    Of course I'll be checking in from time to time :) Current aspiration is to create a team to challenge the gyms a bit more :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…