• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Estellise
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pitbull featuring the person who sings the part of the song that sucks slightly less than the rest does
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked
    Check out this new product! A real working mini cannon! Is that a little cannon in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Mini Cannon that really works Perfect gift for the man who has everything.

Papa Zelos, tell us a bedtime story!

[IMG]
    Yes, tell us.

[IMG]
    Alright, alright! Settle down, kids!

[IMG]
    Let's see... How about the story of how I met your mother!

[IMG]
    *insert story*

[IMG]
    Oh Zelos, I love you so much lets have 2003023020 more children.

[IMG]
    Okay!
    neither have I but it's ingrained into my memory. That all seems fair, it could just be people complaining about not that much. Even if I do end up hating him too that won't make the game ****. oh no I'd have to disown you

please, I'm such an idiot & you aren't. I guess we can, but isn't Presea cuter? Oh crap I don't know if I completely forgot or never knew about that.

ugh, then try again some other time. wow, I.....have not o_o. Hey watch the language, butttesticlevaginapenis. Yes that's the English translation, Watamote is a shortening of the Japanese name. Yes it really ISN'T your fault :eek:

little by little & it should happen. I can't remember their JPN voices already but I'm pretty sure it's better, yes. It had the Black Mage guy & two others. Well I guess that might be true. Yep but I don't know how useful it is. Aw, well I guess it's not possible or something
    drat. that could've been my death right there.

hmm. there must be a way to become a ghost

Henry is Henry, no excuses! I thought about writing my own support conversations for them but never got around it it.
    The confession is just perfect!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…