• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! Would you like to trade a HA Dream ball Kangaskhan and Exeggcute for a HA Dream ball Miltank and Tangela?

PS Your inbox is full. :)
    Yeah but you post in on your own profile.
    I post this on your profile so youll get a notifaction, and Ill only get a notifacation if tou do the same aswell (posting a vm on my profile)
    As I told you, I could not get them done by today because I was at this event.
    So I have time on Sunday or anytime next week.

I actually did breed all of your desired pokemon, except for Honedge. It takes a lot of time breeding one with 31/31/31/31/31/0. That's even harder than breeding a 6*31 one. I have a lot of Honedges with 0 in Speed, but there is always one other stat that just doesn't want to be 31 :D

So, I could give you a 31/31/31/x/31/0 for example. Otherwise you still need to wait a bit :D
    Yes, of course I'll tell you when I'm finished :)

I was on a birthday today (just came back home). So, sorry that I couldn't trade today. And tomorrow (actually today, Saturday) I will be on an industry culture event thingy with fireworks and stuff here in my region :D So I will be able to trade on Sunday, promise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…