• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zero Nexus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah they do, else I wouldn't be here talking to you now would I?

Dad works for FlyBe at the Airport and Mum works at the Hospital...
    ~*Shadey
    Hey I didn't choose it! It came with the DS! And that quote from the review is completely different that what's on the back of the box...

----------
    Rub, touch,shout and blow to perform mad cap stunts and rescue your girl from danger.
    ----------
    Not all of the time, but I'd say on average, we have a curry at least once every two weeks. You?
    ~*Shadey
    nope, my dad came home one night and went through ALL my stuff on the computer! If he had scrolled down just a bit more I'd be dead. KuroFay stuff.... and other things... They must never know...
    I'll go check now, last night I couldn't coz I didn't have time to look for them all. but I'll list a few I can remember now then I'll give you the rest later. So...

Pokemon Platinum
    Pokemon Diamond
    Pokemon Pearl
    Bolt
    Phoenix Wright 3
    Pokemon Dash
    Nintendogs Dalmaiton and Chihuahua versions
    PMD2 Darkness
    Pokemon Ranger 1 & 2
    Project Rub (o_O)
    Zoo Tycoon

And probably some others if I haven't said them all already...
    ~*Shadey
    A week with family I haven't seen in forever. Here's one of the best lines from our get together:

----------
    I can't tell if thats a restaurant or an adult shop...
    ----------
    -_-;; says it all, really..
    Well I haven't got many ATM, simply because I haven't bought any recently so...

Pokemon Battle Revolution
    Sonic Unleashed
    Wii Fit
    Wii Sports
    Wii Play
    Smash Bros Brawl

...Yeah.
    ~*Shadey
    Tortelloni - Egg pasta parcels filled with a blend of cheeses & spinach, seasoned with nutmeg.

It sounds disgusting but it's actually really nice! If you shop at Tescos you should try it, My favourite is the Spinach and Ricotta but you can get other flavours.
    ~*Shadey
    I'm sorry that I don't find rape funny. I am also sorry for trying to enforce the whole 'PG-13' theme we are supposed to have.
    :/
    Despite your stubborn insistence that I am acting like I'm in charge all the time, I'm just trying to do the job I was appointed. I'm sure you could always do so much better than I'm doing, but you're not showing it; you're merely acting childishly.
    Again, this is all my opinion. Feel free to treat it like teal deer (which I'm sure you will.)
    Regards, Ruka
    (p.s: rickrolls are not the most important thing in the world, kthanx.)
    I either draw, play on one of my games consoles, watch tv, that kinda stuff. I've gotta go in a minute anyway, I'm hungry so I'm gonna make some lunch before I go into town to meet my friend.
    ~*Shadey
    Yeah people in my school are like that, infact, so am I to some extent. That kinda stuff is only for a laugh. What I meant about "I don't like hearing that sort of thing" , for example, is that discription for the 'dirty sanchez'.

Do you get what I mean now?
    ~*Shadey
    Pretty much that and some other things that you probably never knew exsisted.

Now that's just mean! :mad: I hate bullies...

I'm not sensitive about it, I don't like hearing that sort of thing you know?
    ~*Shadey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…