• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's that? Sorry if I seem stupid, but I'm still learning all the famous glitches . . . Oh, and I sent you a friend request! Don't you like me, lol?
    ...I was expecting a response for that. I was promised a Latias if I provided the person how to get a specific moveset for a Pikachu. As soon as I did he fled.

You would not believe the deal I made today. I got a legit Celebi for a Hasty Piplup. I have great skill.
    Yes, yes, glitches are very very nice. I used one to get my Mew, in fact. Once, I cloned an Espeon by accident on Silver.
    It's fine. I've heard lots worse. I'm just getting yelled at by everyone for not reading rules, that's all. Kind of frustrating, you know? Anyway, yeah . . . Sorry we got off on the wrong foot . . . I'm not mean, really . . . Just have a bad temper, as you found out. Sorry. Again.
    What do you mean, " 'Scuse me?" You saw what I said. I went and edited that post, and since you aren't a moderator, you have no right to sit there and boss people around. I went and read some of your other posts, and you're being a jerk to nearly everyone. Especially since I'm new, you can be polite and tell me to read the rules in a CIVILIZED manner. You don't have to cuss or anything. It's really quite simple. My point is that, you aren't a moderator, so be polite and stop bossing people, and stop being a jerk! I went and edited my post even though you were mean, so if you're satisfied because of that, then buzz off.
    Oh, I'm standing right outside the Pokémon League building! I've beaten my Rival, and am making final preparations! Oh, and I went to a Shaymin event. Sky Forme FTW!
    Yes, English was my first language. I speak at least two very fluently with much comprehension.
    Do not blame yourself that much. The situation that I am in seems to have been resolved, so I would like you to disregard that. ;)
    Do you know of anybody here whose name includes or has once included Dratini, one who moderates the Wi-Fi chat? I can't seem to find one in the member's list.
    XD Possibly. Even so, i'm glad to be here now, everything's just plain awesome.
    I've gotten really addicted to Wi-Fi battling... lol
    Thank you very much. I've been meaning to join here for a while... i've been on a few other sites, so my grammar's been developed a bit. I came here like, 4 years ago, and I thought everybody on here were jerks.
    But that was mainly because of my impatient personality back then. xD
    Yes, I think I myself prefer Meganium over the other Grass starter evolutions. Sceptile would get props for being so fast, however.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…