• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For the last time, it's a platypus. It doesn't have feathers because they would show. You can see the feathers on all bird Pokemon.
    Farfetch'd is actually the only duck Pokemon.
    A voucher of a certain amount of money that lets me spend that much at a certain place?

Omg that dude's attacking ME now just because I told him off. That's so childish. I'm gonna take it up with a mod. :/
    It's only illegal if he claims that he drew it, which he hasn't. If it's official art, there's nothing stopping anyone from placing it on their sigs. If it was illegal, half of the people on Serebii would be in jail by now. ^__^;;

I got some nice things. Not a giant birthday this year, but that's no problem for me. Got a cute-as coffee mug, a t-shirt, a whiteboard so I can actually organise myself, and a voucher for EB Games. o3o yum.
    I will concede to that. :p

I did not remember seeing you at my introduction thread.
    Nobody drew it!!! I actually found out it's from the HG/SS official japanese site. So quit bugging me about it.
    Yes, I have. We only met because I double posted and my signature was annoying.

From the looks of it, apparently doing good things means less friends.
    Simply because I found it humorous that you knew.

Nothing more intricate than that.
    Because I can not simply say "I lol'd" due to the ten character limit, I will just say it again with this sentence describing how I could not do it due to the ten character limit.

I lol'd.
    Oh, well, just ignore the friend request, then. I'm just trying to get friends, is all. So how do you do those glitches?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…