• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey. I haven't been on in months but I just signed on. That's cool, we sort of dropped out of Serebii now. We're just a group of friends that like to play multiplayer games and stuff. If you ever get this, feel free to just drop in on the site.
    hey

yea the game has gotten far ahead, i just came back at the beggining of 5th gen. and am still learning alot of it.
    Hey!!!
    Of course I remember you.
    I thought you were using the TerraVida thing tho.
    Well, anyways...
    Welcome back. And just lemme know if you need any help with 5th gen.
    I'm actually goin to a concert tonight, so I won't able to be on. I'll keep checking back for you. What time are you usually on?
    two options: I will send this to both of you,
    Coontank: you can get shoddy, practice with your uu team on shoddy today so that you are used to the shoddy system and thenand battle against andrew tomorrow on shoddy.

Andrew: PM a SAVer to make your team, or if you can tell me your team i will breed them for you and help you EV them.
    alright, thanks for understanding. What I'm really worried about are the 10 or so shinies in that game and my battling team, along with Nato's gyarados...
    Sorry it's been a while since I messaged, I told Mudkip and Nato what was going on and I thought they had talked to you. I've been having some problems getting online since my brother changed the computer password... but anyway, I can't find my platinum. I'm looking all over and thought I would postpone talking to you until I found it and could give back Hippopotas. I'll let you know if I find it later on today, I'm planning on searching my room again, but if not, I'll try and breed to another to replace the one lost. Sorry about the trouble.
    Hey Coon, we gotta battle for the force wars, I'll be looking forward to it, just PM or VM me, whatevers fine
    sure, i just sent you the quiz,
    i do suggest you try and go on the forum since a lot of the things will be updated there and not on serebii

the best solution for that, because its hapened plenty of times is that you should just make a fake email elsewhere and register that for the forum, i will never use your emails to try and contact you anyways. so no worries about getting messages on that email from me
    hi coon, I just read your message and I´ll be an xat too. Here´s the EV´s I´ve done so far: Attack that was 64, Speed that was 20, and here are the points left of the ther stats: HP: 148 points left and Defense 76 points left. I´ll try to do the more I can before return it to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…