• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• congrats on that shiny jynx ^_^ and good luck on that shinx that little stubborn pokemon :p I know you will get it soon ^_^
    Congrats on your recent luck :D I know they haven't been the Shinx you wanted, but it's still cool getting all those shinies!
    I wanted to ask you, have you tried to get Regigigas shiny in Oras? I am 16 days in and no shiny. Shiny charm included. I am just a step upward and the battle starts. Any ideas?
    Oh wow, thank you! Doesn't it normally warn you when you are close? If it does normally, it didn't this time lol.
    Today is day 6 or 7 of the shiny hunt for the wind Kami with 14/18 hours of sr each day . No luck and i think this might be shiny locked. I don't trust 4 videos :/

Any luck on your end?
    Here's some suggestions (some based on other language names for Tornadus):

Los, Nelos, Windfall, Jet, Twister, Aeolus, Fujin, Boreas

I don't exactly have many good ones, but if you like any of them...feel free :)
    Wel, speaking of the devil. I just got myself a shiny ralts
    and its a female 0_0... perfect iv's... man I share your pain..
    I see your hunting for a shiny Galade aswell? :p

Currently I am doing the same thing, only my ralts are in a great ball with HA.

After seeing your results of having 2 female shine it kinda scared me haha,
    your pretty cool under it though I admit.

My last shiny was an perfectIV shiny weedle also for ORAS
    so now I decided to raise the challenge with Ralts which is more dependable on luck considering its gender.

Good luck to both of us !

(Shiny hunter thread)
    Major Congrats on completing your Badge Quest, I'm at about 5000 REs for anything besides a male combee on route 4. Good Luck with Espurr and Latias! :D
    Heya, pal!

What is with my roll?! I don't get my luck. If I look back, the roll hasn't really stopped since my first shiny legendary hunt ... well, from what I can remember. I mean, first it was Groudon, wasn't it? Then all the other, the pile of Piloswine, a metallic sparkling monster, Kyurem, Terrakion and Virizion. Wow.

Hmm, what do you think of this, by the way? I've decided to nickname my Terrakion and Virizion. So, I've named Terrakion Claymore and Virizion Cutlass.

The reason behind this is because I thought I'd like to nickname them after swords, considering they're the Swords of Justice. So, we have Claymore for Terrakion because he's half rock type, and Clay sort of fits ... it's soil based, anyway! Also, a Claymore sword is massive, and Terrakion is pretty chunky. So, I thought Claymore would suit him, and I can call him Clay for short.

Cutlass for Virizion was basically because s/he/it is very feminine, so the "Lass" part kind of fits, and of course it's a sword, too.

I am now toying with the idea that I want to hunt for Cobalion to get the "set" ... so I was looking at nicknames for him and I have a few that were kind of making it difficult for me to choose. Dirk, Sabre/Saber, Steele, Damascus. I like Dirk because it just seems like a normal name. Sabre sounds kind of "cool", Steele is just a bit of a "cool" name that I came up with that sort of plays on his steel typing. So, I'm not too sure.

Anyway, I would have to catch the dude first!
    Thanks, Supreme! I am extremely happy with him.

Well, as you've probably seen ... I've caught some other shiny Pokes. It's a hard thing for me to answer. I usually don't really know what I'm hunting in advance. I just start hunting pretty much straight away. I'm actually sitting here contemplating my next move right now and I'll probably start it in five minutes! I might try to triple hunt something, or SR for another shiny legendary.

How have you been?
    Hi. Thanks for the suggestion, I've moved my hunt to route 2 so hopefully I'll have a better chance there. Congrats on your shiny spritzee!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…