• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Get a Suicune avatar

It will boost your coolness up by 100% guaranteed!
    I have found the way to avoid. Creepers

Act really tough
    Pretend u don't see them when ur being
    Avoid th as they get closer
    Trip on the side talk as they pass
    They will laugh at you so much h
    That they won't creepn
    lmao well i didnt really party at my parents house. party on the 4th obvi
    ew i hate closing. we close at 7 but all the non-closing employees always leave hella **** for us to do so it takes forever. i have to go back to work tomorrow boooooo
    i had a freaky dream and woke up at like 2:45 after falling asleep at midnight and didnt fall asleep again til like 5:30. uuugh

but i got mk8 and a download code for pikmin 3 today :) :) :)
    The heat is no problem it's when you step outside and your shirt gets instantly wet from it being so humid. I don't remember last year being this bad but it could be old age
    DUDE why is it so blasted humid down here this year??? And the allergies are killing me!!! Man ALOT has been happening and I haven't had much time to focus on pokes besides doing the global wifi tournys but yes I am excited about the remakes. Thing I'll go with Groudon this time.
    How are you?
    i think you need a few days off work and to sleep for like all of them haha
    I miss you too! Congratulations on admin. I pretty much ignore the forums now but no one has kicked me out of the staff chat yet so if you ever want to talk you can usually find me there <3 I hope all is well for you :)
    it has been yaaaaaaas :)
    I was waiting for you to be blue-d! :D
    and thank you, I'm surprised I got it again lol
    ilu 2<3
    If you do that, I'll defriend and block you. ;(((

But you should totally do it because you'd be the only admin with an animated Mewtwo, so I'm pretty sure that'd rank you above all others.
    we do too if youre willing to go as far as san diego and stuff haha. wellllll just come up here and take a tour through the state through wineries. totes worth it.
    what kind of stuff do you like? i like sweet things so i like riesling moscato and chardonnay. if you can you should also go wine tasting bc that is a good way to find out what you like too. idk how many wineries you have but california has hundreds throughout the state haha
    Makes sense - I suppose I had the same sort of feeling when I got promoted, haha. Stop making me jealous. =p
    Mega Man?

The last Mega Man game I played was Battle Network 2 I think.

You should definitely keep this avatar for a while. :)

Congrats on your promotion. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…