• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jirachi i only had picsof you. i didnt have any of cleo doing anything. the only thing worthy of taking a pic of her doing was that she wanted to kill you. thats it. thats the only bad thing she really said while i was online. when do you want eevee? im onn no-ones side, but still, both of you were being pretty harsh
    For those of you who witch hunted me on the chat,what was the point,was it because I quit the league? Because of the argument(Cleo said some mean things too,so Tamer don't always think all the evidence and pictures you have are truly true <_<). And you guys make it seem I was so immature meanwhile others have been 10x more immature in the past, so think about you have done, I was thinking about saying sorry, but after all that witch hunting me and junk I don't think I will,plus,you probably don't want me to,lol. XD
    Sorry,I'm not interested,but thanks.

Note to anyone who views my profile,I might not be online for a while so if you need anything please email me,or post a message here,so when i come to check my emails or whenever I come back on I'll read them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…