• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Grey Wind
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi.

Sansa is amazing. Admittedly, I haven't read all of the books (I made the mistake of watching the show first and I'm finding the first book hard to get through because nothing is a surprise so I get bored too easily so I really need to just muscle through it) but even show Sansa is awesome.
    It's actually somewhat boring, which I'm sort of disappointed about. I thought it might be a fun thing to do to spark my interests again, but oh well. I'm probably just bitter because I lost Cady the Budew. ;(
    Pretty good. Though feeling somewhat exasperated in lieu of recent discussions. I'm currently taking a year break from school and ofcourse, all my free time just inevitably gets spent dicking around on the interwebz. I mainly joined here just to talk about 5th gen and do some trading for when I finally got a 3DS, but I noticed you guys have a debate forum, which struck me as completely odd for a pokemon site. I guess the anomaly attracted me and I've mainly been hanging out there ever since.
    I fancy people that pay attention and I feel like being a social butterfly or something. How are you?
    Aw that's a shame I don't use that anymore :( might start using it again after my exams are over though so if I do I'll follow you!!!
    Im pretty sure it wouldn't evolve due to the fact of the dex entries.
    There to far apart if you know what I mean.
    Do you mind explaining to me what you meant in the legendary forum of XY when you said technically an evolution?
    I do believe that I saw the Item & Pkrus trading thread earlier, but I must have forgotten that it even existed. Thank you for pointing it out to me though.
    Because I'm majoring in literature. I always read a lot, but this semester has been extra harsh. I'm only taking 2 classes and I feel like I don't have time for anything.

At least she's pretty, though. I mean, the value of a person is not in their heart, but in their looks, so she's great! ~
    Can you be my alcoholic partner? Sometimes drinking and pot are the only things that help me cope with the fact that I'm jobless and I have to read 6 novels in 3 months.

I just finished watching the Espurr episode and I thought that, while generic, it was nice. I connect with Bonnie on a little girl level. I love Clemont too. My frustration is Serena. I adore her, but I can't keep supporting her lack of everything on the show.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…